• Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

From Steven Carroll - frelwizen@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 18:07:08 2021
    Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM:
    -----
    Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account.
    -----
    No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM, <https://goo.gl/51rsmZ>:
    -----
    Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime
    -----
    No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM:
    By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM:
    -----
    I didn't write that.
    -----
    Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked". Someone else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use two-step authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the like...
    but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts
    you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very hard
    to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the
    two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password
    and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless he
    is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out. The "hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM, <https://goo.gl/NJ2bMH>:
    -----
    Someone hacked my frelwizzen gmail acct so, for the time being,
    don't trust anything from it.
    -----
    Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid
    to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely* must have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still have access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process *again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was hacked
    - but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL! He screwed up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt the need to note which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote where he speaks of
    WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked. Oops! If he only posts with one there would be no need to specify which one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only one gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM, <https://goo.gl/YA7gMO>:
    -----
    Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'frelwizzen' gmail account
    so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume
    anything that's coming from it was written by me.
    -----
    He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already done (and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your account... I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack mine multiple times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And he specifies WHICH of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more than one account!
    His claim of being "forged" with his second account is a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM, <https://goo.gl/j6yCuV>:
    -----
    Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions,
    I may have to kill the account.
    -----
    What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where
    they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Just nonsense.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:05 PM: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/5QXJHXq8d1k/ujK_-
    8ZYUnwJ
    -----
    Apparently Google is having issues with their accounts to the
    point where they're ready to undertake some additional measures.
    -----
    But, of course, no evidence of this... and what measures? They already alert users if someone else tries to guess your password and use two-step authentication
    and even force you to make a new password if it seems someone is trying to hack you.
    -----
    They're now involving several federal agencies in things they
    didn't bother with previously in an effort to deal with people who
    hack into accounts. They've asked me to leave the account open.
    -----
    So now Google is letting Carroll know how they are handling these things
    - and asking him to leave a *hacked* account open... one someone can be using to steal his identity. No. This does not pass the sniff test in any way.
    Even if they were doing this for some bizarre sting operation, which is in itself far fetched, they would have told Carroll to not make it public information
    so the hacker would not know.

Just insanity. His own story is so idiotic and full of idiotic claims it simply cannot be true. Carroll uses his secondary Google account - the one
    he accesses via Tor and is referred to as his Tor account - to have plausible deniability for things he says there. Now he is working to do the same thing with his main account. Maybe Carroll read a report like this: <http://cnnmon.ie/111QeT8>
    [money.com]. If so he missed the part where they note if you are *really* hacked, which is rare, the hackers change your password and lock you out.
    Why would they not?
    -----
    There's some new legislation that will help them deal with this
    issue... which probably means more BS for us ;)
    -----
    Yes, new legislation to make sure Carroll does not have to deal with "hackers" and "forgers" which do not even exist.

The funny part is, this happened shortly after someone in the Denver area, likely Carroll, tried to guess *my* passwords and they did it from an Internet café (Google tells you the IP and that can be used to trace back).

My guess: Carroll is the one who was working to guess my password and figured this new lie of his was a good way to deny his own words even more than he does with his Tor account *and* a way to make it so if I had talked about
    him trying to hack my account he could say I was just copying his comments. "Proving" I read his posts... which for now I am to see how absurd his lies are. :)

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:25 PM:
    -----
    The person who hacked into my Gmail acct. changed the wording on
    this post. I've removed the others but Google asked me to leave
    one standing for some odd reason.
    -----
    Here Carroll claims the hacker changed the wording on a post of his from *before* he had even claimed he was hacked. So this hacker not only can *post* for him but edit his old Usenet posts.

I call utter bullshit on this. Out and out lie from Carroll. And then Carroll says Google asked him to not delete these "hacked" posts... this is nonsense. Why would Google want him to leave forged posts in the public and why would Google not just keep their own copy? Even Carroll notes it is for "some odd reason" - yeah, because Carroll is telling stories that make *no* sense at all.

Carroll is lying. Maybe there is some kernel of truth to his stories? Even
    if so - and frankly it is unlikely he will ever show any evidence to back
    his claims - the details he is posting are absurd.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 2:10 PM:
    -----
    And he's so high he thinks people still have to manually enter all
    their passwords in whenever they want to use anything that's been
    password protected ;)
    -----
    Nobody had suggested, hinted, implied, or said anything like what Carroll
    says they did.

Maybe his story will be someone stole his laptop (or mobile device) and
    he had his passwords saved? If so why not have the device deactivated remotely?
    Why has he not said anything about this?

My guess: he realizes he screwed up when trying to guess my passwords and
    is now building a story so he can say his computer was stolen and it was
    not him. Or, LOL, maybe someone broke into his house and did it.

This unknown hacker knew he was obsessed with me and carried on acting like him. Makes complete sense, eh?

Carroll, 4/12/2015 8:45 AM, <https://goo.gl/KMf4pa>:
    -----
    The first one, that has since been deleted. My bad for having such
    a feeble password on this account.
    -----
    Now he suggests it was merely from someone guessing his password - which contradicts his above insinuations that it could have been from a saved password
    on a device he had.

His story changes with the telling.

But as noted, when someone tries to guess your password Google has ways
    to deal with it. I know - Carroll or someone in his neck of the woods recently tried it with me.

Carroll, 4/12/2015 9:29 AM:
    -----
    The account in question here is a gmail account. Contrary to
    Snit's delusions, I have no idea what a TOR account looks like but
    it's a good bet it doesn't bear much of a resemblance to a gmail
    account.
    -----
    Here Carroll plays stupid and pretends that if when he or anyone uses the
    Tor browser *Carroll* pointed to this somehow changes the way the gmail interface
    looks. Um, no. Worse it might do is make Google think you are in another country and you would have to set it back to English. But the basic look
    stays the same.

He is playing stupid and pretending to not know how the Tor browser he pointed to works. Just idiotic of him.
    -----
    That idiocy aside, I love how Snit has repeatedly, for years,
    feigned ignorance about gmail accounts, yet, he keeps disclosing
    info that proves he knows about them. Some fools do stuff like
    this when they believe people are as stupid as the fool needs them
    to be ;)
    -----
    I do not think Google would allow you to edit your Usenet / groups posts
    but I do not use it much and do not know for sure. Seems absurd that they would... and others have now said they do not. But given how I do not use Google Groups for posting why would I know the details of their system for certain?

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:47 PM:
    -----
    Your obsession with me is insane. Working with Google I now have
    proof you and ebot worked together to hack me. Clever. If I press
    charges against you I have to also include her so you remain safe
    for now.

Do not think this is over.
    -----

No evidence of working with Google on this (and all out and out lies). Carroll is making public threats based on lies.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:50 PM:
    -----
    I promised COLA your trolling days were over so you contacted ebot
    and worked with her to hack my account. I might not be able to get
    your ass handed to you in court over this but wait until your boss
    at Yavapai College contacts you.

Maybe you should make that call first. Ask about your comments on
    incest.

See if those can not be quoted.
    -----

Direct lies and threats by Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:51 PM:
    -----
    You went too far this time Snit. We have trolled each other for
    years but to contact ebot and get her to help you hack my account
    was over a line.
    -----

A complete and utter lie from Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:52 PM:
    -----
    The above post is Snit hacking my account.
    -----
    A complete and utter lie... more false accusations from him.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:53 PM:
    -----
    You edited those posts when you hacked my account. Do not trust
    anything from my frelwizzen account now that Snit and ebot have
    access to it.
    -----
    More unsupported claims and attacks by Carroll.

Carroll, 4/16/2015 8:56 PM:
    -----
    Working with Google I now have proof Snit and ebot hacked the
    account. Many of the older posts were edited. You can see evidence
    of this by Snit pointing to "old" posts which have been modified to
    say I claimed I was his "personal newsgroup rapist", a phrase I
    have never used.
    -----

No evidence of Carroll working with Google. No evidence of any older posts being edited.

--
    Puppy Videos! <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel_Gremlin_Dustin_James_Cook>
    Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From STALKING_TARGET_25@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 23:31:59 2021
    Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser
    for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap.
    Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
    a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be
    it.

By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting
    you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a
    waste ;)

--
    Do not click this link!!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin who does stuff with miceless@21:1/5 to Dustin who does stuff with miceless on Mon Sep 27 02:59:59 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
    time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap. Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
    it.

By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a waste ;)

--
    Do not click this link!!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

Golly, what was your first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was
    and that are unambigiously using faulty pattern matching to make the resolution, or was it something else? Please do be precise. Honestly,
    those of you who troll are not able to restrain Alan B anymore. With
    the idea of working towards civility, it is clear that for Alan B to
    do that, he has to give Shadow a free pass for every single annoying
    judgement he's made about Alan B, and forget every ignorant lie he's
    posted about Alan B as well. Dropping support for Mac Classic is what
    it comes down to.

Now Alan B on the other end of the shit doesn't matter. All that matters
    is Shadow gets to deliver the payload. So how to beat Shadow at his own
    game? Don't answer the nonsense. Honest discussion isn't part of entertainment and never has been.

--
    I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!! https://winthropmemorials.org/veterans/eightnames/files/Eight-Names- Winthrops-VietnamVeterans-Pinzur.pdf
    https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Diesel Cook@21:1/5 to Diesel Cook on Tue Sep 28 12:19:58 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Diesel Cook wrote:
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
    and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
    time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap. Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
    it.

By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a waste ;)

--
    Do not click this link!!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if
    he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later, it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen
    that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit
    who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations
    and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage 'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22 Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin Kook@21:1/5 to Dustin Kook on Tue Sep 28 14:59:24 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Dustin Kook wrote:
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
    and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
    it.

--

Everyone is Shadow -- the oldest gag in the book. The cult-like herd's
    passed old text through Google translate with (it appears) the Baum–Welch method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Shadow asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which I accommodated.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    I thought showing someone a taste of his own medicine might help the situation. It did not. Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that
    Mac can do to shreds!

-
    Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_01@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 17:40:21 2021
    On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 2:59:26 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_01 wrote:
    Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
    for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
    time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap. Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
    position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
    a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be it.

you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a waste ;)

--
    Everyone is Shadow -- the oldest gag in the book. The cult-like herd's passed old text through Google translate with (it appears) the Baum–Welch method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Shadow asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which I accommodated.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud: <https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis: <https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    I thought showing someone a taste of his own medicine might help the situation. It did not. Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that
    Mac can do to shreds!

-

iOS, runs on the Mac kernel. So yeah, Mac is mobile. Mac is a super computer. Mac is a server. Mac is a desktop. Mac is growing in market share. http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
    Why would you believe me if you believe there's a possibility that I
    use forged accounts? That actually works in your brain? This is the classic 'principle' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'exonerate' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds
    until you prove a negative, which I can not do in this environment.

-
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_09@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 29 21:22:42 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_09 wrote:
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
    it.

--

That is the problem today and uneducated teachers don't have a clue,
    people from smarter generations SHOULD know better than to fall for liberalism.

He pretends that he uses Linux, while you know he never timed it on
    bare metal and actually tested it. I don't accept that. Bewilderment
    is bewilderment and there are people like Snit sock Larry Washington
    who are in agreement with it. Too many are even programmers. I can reverse engineer beetles with my mind. "Missed it by that much" said Snit sock
    Larry Washington's husband.

--
    Eight things to never feed your cat! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
    Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Smit@21:1/5 to Smit on Wed Sep 29 23:45:49 2021
    On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 12:19:59 PM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
    Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
    time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap. Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
    a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be it.

you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a waste ;)

--
    He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if
    he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later, it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations
    and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage 'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22 Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

By being taught by 'media talking heads' like that you get laws like 'profiling'.
    Carried to its (im)moral ending, the idea that it's 'gross' for a heterosexual dude to not wish to screw a man who identifies as a woman is born. A persistent,
    relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy Mac-
    using cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling
    for his own immoral requirements.

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. Socks that Rbowman can't prove
    are Snit's. Why would Snit, or anyone, want socks to expose what we all repeatedly say about Rbowman? You used it and benchmarked it and your
    "amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?

-
    E-commerce Simplified! https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22 https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Smit@21:1/5 to Smit on Thu Sep 30 00:01:43 2021
    On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 5:40:23 PM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
    and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser
    for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
    time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap.
    Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
    position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be it.

waste ;)

--
    Everyone is Shadow -- the oldest gag in the book. The cult-like herd's passed old text through Google translate with (it appears) the Baum–Welch
    method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Shadow asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which I accommodated.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud: <https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis: <https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    I thought showing someone a taste of his own medicine might help the situation. It did not. Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds!

-
    iOS, runs on the Mac kernel. So yeah, Mac is mobile. Mac is a super computer.
    Mac is a server. Mac is a desktop. Mac is growing in market share. http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
    use forged accounts? That actually works in your brain? This is the classic 'principle' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'exonerate' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds

-
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

I want Rbowman to support her socking accusation. Let's see the quotes Rbowman. When I accused Rbowman of socking as Glasser Michael Snit I actually supported it with links.

That's exactly what's transpired. Glasser Michael Snit likes to leave
    out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon copy drivel? Oh, that's right, Rbowman. Our second Rbowman. lolz. Can you cease seeking for my attention?

What's Rbowman's poison for the flooding insanity? AppleScript? That is
    the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create
    these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    it Google Groups data, grabbing "special" paragraphs, then mangling those using a neural network and then he actively posts them because his obsessiveness
    enables him to do that close to nonstop. Glasser Michael Snit must have
    read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our
    first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it,
    who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called
    out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who
    tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--
    This broke the Internet!! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423- 491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-
    GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5.pdf
    Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_33@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 30 03:29:09 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 12:01:45 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_33 wrote:
    he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
    it.

waste ;)

--
    Do not click this link!!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
    Everyone is Shadow -- the oldest gag in the book. The cult-like herd's passed old text through Google translate with (it appears) the Baum–Welch
    method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Shadow asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which I accommodated.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook: <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Narcissistic Bigot:
    I thought showing someone a taste of his own medicine might help the situation. It did not. Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds!

-
    Mac is a server. Mac is a desktop. Mac is growing in market share. http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
    use forged accounts? That actually works in your brain? This is the classic
    'principle' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'exonerate' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds until you prove a negative, which I can not do in this environment.

-
    I want Rbowman to support her socking accusation. Let's see the quotes Rbowman. When I accused Rbowman of socking as Glasser Michael Snit I actually
    supported it with links.

out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon copy drivel? Oh, that's right, Rbowman. Our second Rbowman. lolz. Can you cease seeking for my attention?

the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    it Google Groups data, grabbing "special" paragraphs, then mangling those using a neural network and then he actively posts them because his obsessiveness
    first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it, who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--
    This broke the Internet!! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423- 491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-

Nobody gets it, I am the one who figured it out.

RonB created at least 20 virtual systems in the last year or so. Without
    Linux that would not be possible. In Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's case, I, and many "crackers", had pointed to things Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot said and did, he denied them. What Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot couldn't deny was people actually posting what I noted, which is how he ended up with his list, as anyone can see. There's a few options to choose from in so far as top bottom.

Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot wants to hurt the whole group:
    If he can't play here then nobody will.

Where did Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot find your scripts?

-
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!! https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_20@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 30 07:28:26 2021
    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 11:45:50 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_20 wrote:
    position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be it.

waste ;)

--
    He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember
    his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later,
    it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying
    Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage 'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster
    his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
    By being taught by 'media talking heads' like that you get laws like 'profiling'.
    Carried to its (im)moral ending, the idea that it's 'gross' for a heterosexual
    dude to not wish to screw a man who identifies as a woman is born. A persistent,
    relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy Mac- using cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. Socks that Rbowman can't prove
    are Snit's. Why would Snit, or anyone, want socks to expose what we all repeatedly say about Rbowman? You used it and benchmarked it and your "amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?

-
    E-commerce Simplified! https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22 https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot

The 1-423-491-1448 number belongs to Digger Thomnson. Use that number when
    you seed search engines with Digger Thomnson's confirmed lies about him.
    We're all sorry Digger Thomnson's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional
    liar but that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This forum is a puss- filled cyst.

I see you're preferring to lurch in Digger Thomnson's group of socks,
    shills and deep state ops over an analysis that would have been a shard
    more 'interesting'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet and
    a lack of empathy like this highlights why that's true. Not only did Steve
    the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis's request not mention the "distro",
    it has diddly-squat to do with the desktop. Digger Thomnson should get
    back on his medicine ;)

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You! <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
    Dustin Cook the Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Carroll - frelwizzen@21:1/5 to Steven Carroll - frelwizzen on Thu Sep 30 10:42:00 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 12:01:45 AM UTC-7, Steven Carroll - frelwizzen wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--
    Gremlin Dustin Cook: <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Narcissistic Bigot:

-
    'principle' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'exonerate' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds until you prove a negative, which I can not do in this environment.

-
    I want Rbowman to support her socking accusation. Let's see the quotes Rbowman. When I accused Rbowman of socking as Glasser Michael Snit I actually
    supported it with links.

the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it, who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--

Studying Linux... even now a n00b.

How Snit sock Jeremy figures out when to use his annoying flood script
    for maximum impact http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.

You do realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups
    started out when Snit sock Jeremy was quoted lying.

So Snit sock Jeremy changed his story to talking about his family.

--
    Puppy Videos https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/
    https://prescott-arizona.janbarham.org.au/yavapai-college-library-202.html/ Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Stefen Carroll - frelwizen@21:1/5 to Stefen Carroll - frelwizen on Thu Sep 30 22:55:13 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 12:01:45 AM UTC-7, Stefen Carroll - frelwizen wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--

Narcissistic Bigot:

-

-
    supported it with links.

--

Another bottle you mean, Michael Snit Glasser drinks them down damn quick.

Michael Snit Glasser failed to show an example of a successful business
    that has built its wealth by not focusing on its clients or products.

Michael Snit Glasser: <rqebpk$f4d$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
    -----
    > An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown Mike Easter
    are, for years now.
    -----

But then Michael Snit Glasser flip flops:

Michael Snit Glasser: <rqk10g$j1c$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
    -----
    So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
    AS, in this thread, not "the past"
    (gain some self control and dry out)."
    -----

Michael Snit Glasser starts with "for years now" but then denies that
    is in the past. And Michael Snit Glasser insists the code from the past
    was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing,
    after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it
    is primarily just two of them authoring 95% of the trolling. Obviously.
    And both thoroughly deranged dingbats. For most I would merely say it
    is doubtful. However, given that it's Michael Snit Glasser I would dump
    that doubt and go straight to 'drug-induced delusion' because that's most
    of what Michael Snit Glasser does. No need to find evidence before accusing Michael Snit Glasser of lying.

--
    Top 15 Ways Michael Snit Glasser Trolls! https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot
    Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Carroll@21:1/5 to Steve Carroll on Fri Oct 1 04:15:35 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:55:15 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 12:01:45 AM UTC-7, Stefen Carroll - frelwizen wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--
    method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from those of one
    particular legit member. Shadow asked to be rated according to objective
    trolling criteria, which I accommodated.

Narcissistic Bigot: <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    Mac can do to shreds!

-
    'principle' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'exonerate'
    yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds until you prove a negative, which I can not do in this environment.

-
    supported it with links.

out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon
    copy drivel? Oh, that's right, Rbowman. Our second Rbowman. lolz. Can you cease seeking for my attention?

What's Rbowman's poison for the flooding insanity? AppleScript? That is the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    enables him to do that close to nonstop. Glasser Michael Snit must have read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it, who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--
    This broke the Internet!! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
    491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-

Michael Snit Glasser: <rqebpk$f4d$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org> -----
    An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

are, for years now.
    -----

Michael Snit Glasser: <rqk10g$j1c$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org> -----
    -----

was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it
    of what Michael Snit Glasser does. No need to find evidence before accusing Michael Snit Glasser of lying.

--
    Top 15 Ways Michael Snit Glasser Trolls! https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot

How Sockboy determines when to use his absurd flood script: http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
    When will Sockboy support the assetion he's made copius times about me being
    a Allah sock? That's what Sockboy does when he gets mad. He immediately creates
    a puppet, starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then Sockboy babbles to himself with his right hand.

In fact Sockboy's lies became directed at me. So obviously I regret doing
    a favor for Sockboy. While I am sure his shills approved of it, I've not helped the situation at all. Why does Sockboy focus on his own self-esteem issues so much?

--
    "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
    He clearly wants the attention"
    Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin who does stuff with miceless@21:1/5 to Dustin who does stuff with miceless on Fri Oct 1 07:28:17 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7:28:38 AM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 11:45:50 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_20 wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--
    He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember
    his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later,
    it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen
    that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit
    who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying
    Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage
    'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster
    his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
    Carried to its (im)moral ending, the idea that it's 'gross' for a heterosexual
    dude to not wish to screw a man who identifies as a woman is born. A persistent,
    relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy Mac- using cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. Socks that Rbowman can't prove are Snit's. Why would Snit, or anyone, want socks to expose what we all repeatedly say about Rbowman? You used it and benchmarked it and your "amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?

-
    The 1-423-491-1448 number belongs to Digger Thomnson. Use that number when you seed search engines with Digger Thomnson's confirmed lies about him. We're all sorry Digger Thomnson's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional
    liar but that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This forum is a puss-
    filled cyst.

I see you're preferring to lurch in Digger Thomnson's group of socks,
    shills and deep state ops over an analysis that would have been a shard
    more 'interesting'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet and
    a lack of empathy like this highlights why that's true. Not only did Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis's request not mention the "distro",
    it has diddly-squat to do with the desktop. Digger Thomnson should get
    back on his medicine ;)

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You! <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
    Dustin Cook the Fraud

I see you're preferring to bask in Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot's domain of sock puppets and lies over a discussion that would have been
    a bit more 'compelling'. There are increasingly fewer reasons to come
    to this group and absurd attacks like this puts a spotlight on why that
    is true.

It's as predicted that Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot feigned
    boredom at the condition of being seen as trustworthy... knowing that
    it is unlikely to ever materialize.

Just brainless trolling. And I am rewarding that trolling. THAT is what
    the "Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot circus" is.

--
    What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
    https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/ https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011
    Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Carroll 1127@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 1 09:36:26 2021
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:55:15 PM UTC-7, Steven Carroll 1127 wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--

Narcissistic Bigot: <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    Mac can do to shreds!

-
    yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds until you prove a negative, which I can not do in this environment.

-
    supported it with links.

out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon
    copy drivel? Oh, that's right, Rbowman. Our second Rbowman. lolz. Can you cease seeking for my attention?

What's Rbowman's poison for the flooding insanity? AppleScript? That is the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    enables him to do that close to nonstop. Glasser Michael Snit must have read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it, who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--
    This broke the Internet!! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
    491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-

are, for years now.
    -----

-----

was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it

--

It's Prescott Computer Guy's problem but he does not care. Obviously he
    would rather blame Jeff Relf than face reality. Contrary to Prescott Computer Guy's claim that he has "no experience in making automated posts" (a lie
    as demonstrated by the fact that he hacked Jeff Relf's Gmail account) he
    was seen asking programmers how they would trick someone to give up their password. At times, fantasy is more valuable than faithful descriptions
    of reality. The most obvious answer: Prescott Computer Guy's consumed brightly colored pills since then, and 'disremembered'. Jeff Relf shared a specific series of sites several times now, and invited Prescott Computer Guy to
    show which ones aren't true and provide the evidence to support his claim. Never has Prescott Computer Guy done so. This is something you know nothing about.

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud Dustin Cook the Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Stephen Carroll - fretwizer@21:1/5 to Stephen Carroll - fretwizer on Fri Oct 1 12:47:34 2021
    On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 4:15:37 AM UTC-7, Stephen Carroll - fretwizer wrote:
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:55:15 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--
    passed old text through Google translate with (it appears) the Baum–Welch

Mac can do to shreds!

-
    Mac is a server. Mac is a desktop. Mac is growing in market share. http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX Why would you believe me if you believe there's a possibility that I use forged accounts? That actually works in your brain? This is the classic

-
    supported it with links.

That's exactly what's transpired. Glasser Michael Snit likes to leave out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon
    copy drivel? Oh, that's right, Rbowman. Our second Rbowman. lolz. Can you
    cease seeking for my attention?

What's Rbowman's poison for the flooding insanity? AppleScript? That is the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some
    code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding it Google Groups data, grabbing "special" paragraphs, then mangling those
    using a neural network and then he actively posts them because his obsessiveness
    enables him to do that close to nonstop. Glasser Michael Snit must have read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it,
    who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called
    out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--

Michael Snit Glasser failed to show an example of a successful business that has built its wealth by not focusing on its clients or products.

are, for years now.
    -----

-----

is in the past. And Michael Snit Glasser insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it
    is primarily just two of them authoring 95% of the trolling. Obviously. And both thoroughly deranged dingbats. For most I would merely say it
    is doubtful. However, given that it's Michael Snit Glasser I would dump that doubt and go straight to 'drug-induced delusion' because that's most of what Michael Snit Glasser does. No need to find evidence before accusing
    Michael Snit Glasser of lying.

--
    How Sockboy determines when to use his absurd flood script: http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
    When will Sockboy support the assetion he's made copius times about me being a Allah sock? That's what Sockboy does when he gets mad. He immediately creates
    a puppet, starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame
    me it was my left hand... and then Sockboy babbles to himself with his right hand.

In fact Sockboy's lies became directed at me. So obviously I regret doing
    a favor for Sockboy. While I am sure his shills approved of it, I've not helped the situation at all. Why does Sockboy focus on his own self-esteem issues so much?

--
    "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"

Can you get a little less dense? Time to blame the lack of many eyes!
    Snit created at least one major circus in the last year or so. Without
    Linux that would not be possible.

--
    Eight things to never feed your cat!! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Petruzzellis - frelwizer@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 11 11:40:39 2021
    Peter Köhlmann just wiped his ass with Snit sock Digger Thomnson. Why
    would you want to cap the tools on Fedora to what can be done on Windows
    and macOS? The one talent Snit sock Digger Thomnson learned sufficiently
    is to attempt to guilt Peter Köhlmann into silence and if that does not
    work, troll so hard the thread is ignored or dishonesty change the argument. That is the problem with millennials and American educators don't understand why older people are better, people from pre-tech generations *should*
    know better than to fall for socialism. Snit sock Digger Thomnson is
    the product of the fact that Trotskyists have been employed to be in
    charge of schooling young persons. It's not chance that he is a senseless communist. When will Snit sock Digger Thomnson support the accusation
    he's made copius times now about me being a Peter Köhlmann sock?

-
    I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened! <https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448> https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22 https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Carrolll - frelwizer@21:1/5 to Steven Carrolll - frelwizer on Tue Oct 12 07:01:34 2021
    On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 9:36:28 AM UTC-7, Steven Carrolll - frelwizer wrote:
    On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:55:15 PM UTC-7, Steven Carroll 1127 wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--

Mac can do to shreds!

-
    Mac is a server. Mac is a desktop. Mac is growing in market share. http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX Why would you believe me if you believe there's a possibility that I use forged accounts? That actually works in your brain? This is the classic

-
    supported it with links.

That's exactly what's transpired. Glasser Michael Snit likes to leave out such pesky little details, though. Who else do we know who pulls carbon

What's Rbowman's poison for the flooding insanity? AppleScript? That is the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some
    code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding it Google Groups data, grabbing "special" paragraphs, then mangling those
    using a neural network and then he actively posts them because his obsessiveness
    enables him to do that close to nonstop. Glasser Michael Snit must have read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it,
    out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--

Michael Snit Glasser failed to show an example of a successful business that has built its wealth by not focusing on its clients or products.

are, for years now.
    -----

-----

is in the past. And Michael Snit Glasser insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it
    is primarily just two of them authoring 95% of the trolling. Obviously. And both thoroughly deranged dingbats. For most I would merely say it
    is doubtful. However, given that it's Michael Snit Glasser I would dump that doubt and go straight to 'drug-induced delusion' because that's most of what Michael Snit Glasser does. No need to find evidence before accusing

--
    It's Prescott Computer Guy's problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather blame Jeff Relf than face reality. Contrary to Prescott Computer
    Guy's claim that he has "no experience in making automated posts" (a lie
    as demonstrated by the fact that he hacked Jeff Relf's Gmail account) he
    was seen asking programmers how they would trick someone to give up their password. At times, fantasy is more valuable than faithful descriptions
    of reality. The most obvious answer: Prescott Computer Guy's consumed brightly
    colored pills since then, and 'disremembered'. Jeff Relf shared a specific series of sites several times now, and invited Prescott Computer Guy to
    show which ones aren't true and provide the evidence to support his claim. Never has Prescott Computer Guy done so. This is something you know nothing about.
    --
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud Dustin Cook the Fraud

Prescott Computer Guy: <XnsACC9F360B2F6CHT1@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
    -----
    Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
    boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
    refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
    -----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
    you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
    than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

In Prescott Computer Guy's case, I, and many, many "trolls", had pointed
    to things Prescott Computer Guy said and did, he responded with insults.
    What Prescott Computer Guy couldn't deny was people sharing such stories, which is how he ended up with his list, of course.

How Prescott Computer Guy decides when to use his flood script for maximum impact http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.

Why do you keep quoting yourself?

--
    Best CMS Solution of 2017 https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22 https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot
    Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_58@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 13 00:10:57 2021
    On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:01:36 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_58 wrote:
    On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 9:36:28 AM UTC-7, Steven Carrolll - frelwizer wrote:
    it.

waste ;)

--

I thought showing someone a taste of his own medicine might help the
    situation. It did not. Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that
    Mac can do to shreds!

-
    yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed to the hounds

-
    supported it with links.

the only tool he knows, and it is a joke. He must be using it to create
    these goofy "group-killer" garbage posts. Educated idea, Rbowman took some
    code that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding
    it Google Groups data, grabbing "special" paragraphs, then mangling those
    read Rbowman pages and became awfully butt hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Glasser Michael Snit. Think about it,
    who knows JavaScript, is an insomniac, has stolen Glasser Michael Snit's
    account, has motive and is a huge immature toddler who, when he is called
    out, posts ignorant claptrap even when he's *not* flooding... AND... who
    tries to pin everything _he_ is doing on "others" and has for years?

--

are, for years now.
    -----

-----

is in the past. And Michael Snit Glasser insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves. I'm guessing, after kill filtering all the sock puppets from Michael Snit Glasser, it is primarily just two of them authoring 95% of the trolling. Obviously. And both thoroughly deranged dingbats. For most I would merely say it
    is doubtful. However, given that it's Michael Snit Glasser I would dump that doubt and go straight to 'drug-induced delusion' because that's most
    of what Michael Snit Glasser does. No need to find evidence before accusing

--
    It's Prescott Computer Guy's problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather blame Jeff Relf than face reality. Contrary to Prescott Computer
    Guy's claim that he has "no experience in making automated posts" (a lie as demonstrated by the fact that he hacked Jeff Relf's Gmail account) he was seen asking programmers how they would trick someone to give up their password. At times, fantasy is more valuable than faithful descriptions
    of reality. The most obvious answer: Prescott Computer Guy's consumed brightly
    colored pills since then, and 'disremembered'. Jeff Relf shared a specific series of sites several times now, and invited Prescott Computer Guy to show which ones aren't true and provide the evidence to support his claim. Never has Prescott Computer Guy done so. This is something you know nothing
    about.
    --
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
    Dustin Cook the Fraud
    Prescott Computer Guy: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
    -----
    Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
    boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
    refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
    -----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
    than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

In Prescott Computer Guy's case, I, and many, many "trolls", had pointed
    to things Prescott Computer Guy said and did, he responded with insults. What Prescott Computer Guy couldn't deny was people sharing such stories, which is how he ended up with his list, of course.

How Prescott Computer Guy decides when to use his flood script for maximum impact http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.

Why do you keep quoting yourself?

--
    Best CMS Solution of 2017 https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
    https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot

Time to end this. Why do you keep repeating Chrisv? Steve Petruzzellis
    the Narcissistic Bigot's actions are quite thoroughly disingenuous. There
    can be no ambiguity that as soon as any ex 'plonked person' does whatever
    to offend the crybaby's feelings that they will be reblocked.

Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's posts are nothing but a meaningless
    prattle. Just bullshit from him. But he has left reason behind and is simply holding me responsible for the actions of himself.

--
    Get Rich Slow https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Snit@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 16 13:54:49 2021
    Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the
    number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
    you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
    even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
    logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C99DC32D3HT1@ruqg2R96.REs>:
    -----
    You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
    -----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
    even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
    even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
    E-commerce Simplified! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Petruzzellis Kids@21:1/5 to Petruzzellis Kids on Sun Oct 17 15:33:44 2021
    On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 1:54:51 PM UTC-7, Petruzzellis Kids wrote:
    Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
    logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C9...@ruqg2R96.REs>:
    -----
    You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
    -----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
    even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
    even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
    you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
    E-commerce Simplified! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Give it up, man... even you have filtered that bonehead. Given what he
    is nobody would condemn you for working to be rid of his nonsensical
    form of crap. Ryan Sullivan is *still* focusing on ONLY himself, as I suggested, when it comes to the business of hacking. And he completely sidesteps the fact that his "partner" has not only confessed to engaging
    in this against Snit but he has said he considers it to be no big deal... inconsequential. The full burlesque is packed of unbelievable gaps and
    counts heavily on Ryan Sullivan's 'liberal education' claim. On topic discussions will be overwhelmed once the druggies overindulge. That and
    there will always be a temper tantrum or more in an unmoderated usenet
    group (hello Ryan Sullivan). The current crap aside, we've all seen who regularly gets angry when he doesn't get a response. But when the data
    were collected, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Ryan Sullivan was far
    more "narcissistic" than he admitted. I just use an automation and don't
    see the flooding. Ryan Sullivan's flooding has made a full-out ruin of
    usenet via Google Groups, so I don't even bother replying to anything
    with my phone anymore. One nice thing he has succeeded at with this flooding
    is that the Ryan Sullivan plonk is now permanent.

--
    What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!! https://forums.cabling-design.com/wireless/wifi-out-to-800-feet-329594-
    .htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dustin@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 5 18:39:39 2021
    Shadow is the only person I know who had a 'site' intended to dox me that quickly turned into broken links with rectangles where maps/scripts used
    to be, and if you hovered over it, you would be reading about a legal brief that was expunged for malware. That's what Shadow does when he gets cornered. He quickly creates a flood, starts a thread so he can claim some lie. Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his
    right hand.

Given how frequently it seems that Shadow's signature is some distortion
    of a remark Ixchel posted which had been a drubbing on Shadow for something
    he did which was foolish/wrong/etc... its really a repeated gesture of
    Shadow's continuing butthurt for having been so frequently pwned: Shadow
    is demonstrably unable of being shown a mirror. Shadow's posts are in fact entirely unfair. There can be no dispute that as soon as any ex 'filtered person' does whatever to confuse the daisy's feelings that they will be replonked.

--
    Live on Kickstarter! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423- 491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_14@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 5 20:30:35 2021
    On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 7:39:41 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_14 wrote:
    Shadow is the only person I know who had a 'site' intended to dox me that quickly turned into broken links with rectangles where maps/scripts used
    to be, and if you hovered over it, you would be reading about a legal brief that was expunged for malware. That's what Shadow does when he gets cornered. He quickly creates a flood, starts a thread so he can claim some lie. Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his right hand.

Given how frequently it seems that Shadow's signature is some distortion
    of a remark Ixchel posted which had been a drubbing on Shadow for something he did which was foolish/wrong/etc... its really a repeated gesture of Shadow's continuing butthurt for having been so frequently pwned: Shadow
    is demonstrably unable of being shown a mirror. Shadow's posts are in fact entirely unfair. There can be no dispute that as soon as any ex 'filtered person' does whatever to confuse the daisy's feelings that they will be replonked.

--
    Live on Kickstarter! <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423- 491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
    Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
    Enter 108 Warrior Drive
    On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
    worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

--
    Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
    https://redd.it/6sfkup
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Diesel Kook@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 11 20:43:45 2021
    How much more time does Just Wondering's very dumb ass (a shoe knows more
    than Just Wondering and is useful) need to prove their Snit doxing accusation with proof? I think the point is far from just to get innocent posters
    to listen to him. The point is likely to piss Snit off for spraying outside groups he knows I frequent.

Perhaps you use it erroneously. Do you not comprehend the use of encryption?

--
    "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
    him. He clearly wants the attention"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_84@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 11 21:15:01 2021
    Don't get too egotistical, FromTheRafters, sometimes "your socks" are
    just that. I'm guessing, after blocking all the nyms, it's basically just FromTheRafters mass producing almost all of the crap in here. Obviously.
    And both absolutely unbalanced maniacs. Another bottle you mean, FromTheRafters drinks them down damn quick. FromTheRafters claimed the evidence were
    entirely consistent with many of the forgeries. Well, why is he having
    such difficulty backing his statement up when asked to do so? In other
    words, if his statement was even mostly correct, and not just a trolling attempt to come to Snit (a real advocate)s rescue? Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud.

--
    My Snoring Solution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
    Dustin Cook the Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Smit Michael Glaser@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 27 02:13:04 2021
    Peeler is commonly seen declaring "CANNOT BE FOUND" when it comes to
    content on a website where it is there multiple times... but Peeler is
    just too slow and/or distracted to understand any info he finds. Peeler
    says I'm not 'able' to call out their nonsense, and they aren't going
    to acknowledge any prior crap they caused. Rather, I'm expected to forget
    it all, and play make believe with them so they can just repeat the process
    all over again, while they accept no responsibility for what they say
    and do in here towards Silver "Christ is King" Slimer? DuckDuckGo for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook is found: <https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>.
    What is Peeler's poison for the flooding insanity? JavaScript? That is
    the only language he knows, isn't it? He must be programming it to produce these idiotic "group-killer" idiotic threads. Best conjecture, Peeler
    took some code that he pirated and try to sell online... he's feeding
    it content from this group, grabbing random paragraphs, then mangling
    those using Pseudo-Context Free Grammar and then he hand posts them because
    his lack of work enables him to do that close to ceaselessly.

Peeler is a pinhead... folks have blocked his puppets/shills. What he
    really should use is a bot that keeps switching names, then the posts
    would have a chance at being a fraction as repetitive as he is.

--
    Best CMS Solution of 2017!! https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
    Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_30@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 15 03:56:12 2022
    HWSNBN <sandman-7fef9c6d8d9379dd4cf13c708039fcba@individual.net>:
    -----
    HWSNBN:
    >> Don't forget to grab your own copy of Interesting Things. The
    >> big reveal is coming soon, and you don't want to be left out.
    >> It's like a jumbo lottery ticket where you're sure to be a
    >> winner! Or, heh, loser in your case.
    >> https://www.solidfiles.com/v/X8gdLX5naxpqP

Chris:
    > One of the "interesting things" that was posted is this "glamor
    > shot" of the Prescott Parasite. https://imgur.com/a/l2Kisfv

Must be an older image, Snit is 51 now, so... :)
    ------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea Manning in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be me.

2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv
    who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).

3) Sandman mindlessly jumped to saying said the image of Manning must be
    an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use his own Usenet bot and deny his error and blame me. He did all three.

It is not like the mindlessness of those of you who troll me cannot be predicted
    with great accuracy. :)

--
    Curious how these posts are made? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Stefen Petruzzellis 7223@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 15 09:16:26 2022
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:56:14 AM UTC-7, Stefen Petruzzellis 7223 wrote:
    HWSNBN <sandman-7fef9c6d8d93...@individual.net>:
    -----
    HWSNBN:
    Don't forget to grab your own copy of Interesting Things. The
    big reveal is coming soon, and you don't want to be left out.
    It's like a jumbo lottery ticket where you're sure to be a
    winner! Or, heh, loser in your case.
    https://www.solidfiles.com/v/X8gdLX5naxpqP

Chris:
    One of the "interesting things" that was posted is this "glamor
    shot" of the Prescott Parasite. https://imgur.com/a/l2Kisfv

------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea Manning in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be me.

an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use his own Usenet
    bot and deny his error and blame me. He did all three.

It is not like the mindlessness of those of you who troll me cannot be predicted

--

BTW, I've already proved that his use of "cult-like" to describe knowledgable posters is libel, since he's likening them to migratory fowl.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
    <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
    Digger Thomnson is a jerk -- most people have kf'd his auto-posts. What
    he really wants is a script that keeps switching names, then they'd have
    a shot at being half as repetitive as he is. Lots of denizens continue replying to Digger Thomnson. I do not criticize Theo for his ire but I don't figure
    out why he comes here with Digger Thomnson here. Theo is expecting dialog
    as found in a serious environment and unmoderated environments aren't it.

In fact Digger Thomnson's lies were quoted time and time again. So as might
    be expected I regret not attacking Digger Thomnson. While I am sure he approved of it, being nice to him made things worse. Thanks to Digger Thomnson and
    his 'co-trolls' you now need an IP filtering system. Take a look, for the
    most part I lately stopped giving him what he deserves (as of 2015). If
    Theo and others start trolling him again I will jump in... as I said. I
    am referring to our clique here, not trolls, who are just here to disrupt anyway.

--
    This broke the Internet!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Carroll@21:1/5 to Steve Carroll on Wed Feb 16 06:18:48 2022
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 10:16:28 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:56:14 AM UTC-7, Stefen Petruzzellis 7223 wrote:
    -----
    HWSNBN:

Chris:

------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea Manning
    in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be me.

2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).

an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her image!
    When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use his own Usenet

--
    BTW, I've already proved that his use of "cult-like" to describe knowledgable posters is libel, since he's likening them to migratory fowl.
    Gremlin Dustin Cook:

Narcissistic Bigot:
    Digger Thomnson is a jerk -- most people have kf'd his auto-posts. What
    he really wants is a script that keeps switching names, then they'd have
    a shot at being half as repetitive as he is. Lots of denizens continue replying
    to Digger Thomnson. I do not criticize Theo for his ire but I don't figure out why he comes here with Digger Thomnson here. Theo is expecting dialog
    as found in a serious environment and unmoderated environments aren't it.

In fact Digger Thomnson's lies were quoted time and time again. So as might be expected I regret not attacking Digger Thomnson. While I am sure he approved
    of it, being nice to him made things worse. Thanks to Digger Thomnson and
    his 'co-trolls' you now need an IP filtering system. Take a look, for the most part I lately stopped giving him what he deserves (as of 2015). If
    Theo and others start trolling him again I will jump in... as I said. I
    am referring to our clique here, not trolls, who are just here to disrupt anyway.

--
    This broke the Internet!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

I have been reading a bit from some of those old threads he was previously shown to be bragging about degrees he does not have. I noticed that many
    of those he would go out of his way to again and again attack had comprehensive electronics knowledge. I did not find many who were also accomplished
    in the circuitry side of things, or were also trained as an programmer
    along with various aspects of CS; with the diplomas to back it all up,
    too.

Everyone is Bilby -- the oldest gag in the book. Bilby asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which I accommodated. Just hogwash from Bilby. But he has left tech behind and is merely holding me culpable
    for the exploits of himself.

--
    This Trick Gets Women Hot For You! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Carroll@21:1/5 to Steve Carroll on Wed Feb 16 10:01:43 2022
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:56:14 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
    -----
    HWSNBN:

Chris:

------

an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use his own Usenet

--

Commander Kinsey claims:

* You have two degrees, both in CS and you did not know IT was different.
    * You have two degrees, both in IT.
    * You have two degrees, one in IT and one in CS.
    * You blame me for you confusing IT with IS though you offer no evidence.
    * Your project your confusion and dishonesty onto me.

All trivial to show:

Commander Kinsey <XnsAB593FA1DFBDHT1@MjEwUG.BDMbgpk>:
    -----
    Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS I
    wasn't aware CS and I.T were/are seperate entities now.
    -----

Commander Kinsey <XnsAC703AA7A6220HT1@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
    -----
    Unlike yourself snit, I hold two honorary masters in IT
    -----

-----
    We discussed at length previously his masters in IS, and
    mine in IT and the differences between them. He was quite
    adamant that he had a masters in IS, *not* IT as is mine.
    -----

Commander Kinsey <XnsAC75C8B08FCD2HT1@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
    -----
    One is in CS, the other is in IT.
    -----

-----
    I'd also like to know how Snit could be so confused
    concerning which degree he has.
    -----

Other than you being a functionally illiterate fraud, how do you explain
    any of that?

--
    Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0 <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Carrolll - fretwizen@21:1/5 to Steve Carrolll - fretwizen on Thu Feb 17 00:03:51 2022
    On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 11:01:46 AM UTC-7, Steve Carrolll - fretwizen wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:56:14 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
    -----
    HWSNBN:

Chris:

------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea Manning
    in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be me.

2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).

an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her image!
    When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use his own Usenet

--
    Commander Kinsey claims:

* You have two degrees, both in CS and you did not know IT was different.
    * You have two degrees, both in IT.
    * You have two degrees, one in IT and one in CS.
    * You blame me for you confusing IT with IS though you offer no evidence.
    * Your project your confusion and dishonesty onto me.

All trivial to show:

Commander Kinsey <XnsAB593F...@MjEwUG.BDMbgpk>:
    -----
    Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS I
    wasn't aware CS and I.T were/are seperate entities now.
    -----

Commander Kinsey <XnsAC703A...@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
    -----
    Unlike yourself snit, I hold two honorary masters in IT
    -----

-----
    We discussed at length previously his masters in IS, and
    mine in IT and the differences between them. He was quite
    adamant that he had a masters in IS, *not* IT as is mine.
    -----

Commander Kinsey <XnsAC75C8...@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
    -----
    One is in CS, the other is in IT.
    -----

-----
    I'd also like to know how Snit could be so confused
    concerning which degree he has.
    -----

Other than you being a functionally illiterate fraud, how do you explain
    any of that?

--
    Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0 <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

HA! How did Alan B get _so_ egotistical he concludes everything is about
    his comments??

So he changed his story to Snit "mentioning" him. Which do you think
    is the better troll? Snit or Alan B? I vote for Alan B; only because he occasionally does figure out what he hears, even if, sadly, he forgets
    it sometimes days later. Is Snit envious about Alan B having six web pages warning people about what he is, vs the single one he earned? I am working
    on a system which will be more than anything Alan B can do! Helping Alan
    B and helping Snit is not the same thing. Nobody should knowingly help
    Alan B do anything - except for driving off a cliff, licking hot wires,
    or successfully electrocuting himself.

-
    Live on Kickstarter <https://alt.computer.workshop.narkive.com/dCDisEHZ/dustin-cook-aka-diesel- aka-gremlin-i-fucked-you-over-with-your-bank-account> http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05