• Snit Michael Glasser Gotta' Love NNTP protocol confuses the herd

From Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 12 04:01:59 2022
    That's what David does when he gets upset. He immediately creates a new identity,
    starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame me it
    was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his right hand.
    I just don't see the point in David continuing to tell that story, when they know it's so bizarre. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series
    of lies they've written about me in the past; because several impartial regulars
    did as I asked and told David with no waffling that they did, knowingly, misrepresent me when they talked about that idea. David is being controlled
    by Apple. If David calls getting his ass kicked hard by Nospam and me successful
    'trolling', then whatever... he is a fine troll. I do not go along with that meaning, I use another term. I call David a perfect mouth-breather.

--
    Puppy Videos https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Diesel / Gremlin Kook@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 12 12:16:34 2022
    On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 5:02:00 AM UTC-7, Diesel / Gremlin Kook wrote:
    That's what David does when he gets upset. He immediately creates a new identity,
    starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame me it
    was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his right hand.
    I just don't see the point in David continuing to tell that story, when they know it's so bizarre. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series of lies they've written about me in the past; because several impartial regulars
    did as I asked and told David with no waffling that they did, knowingly, misrepresent me when they talked about that idea. David is being controlled by Apple. If David calls getting his ass kicked hard by Nospam and me successful
    'trolling', then whatever... he is a fine troll. I do not go along with that meaning, I use another term. I call David a perfect mouth-breather.

--
    Puppy Videos https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
    Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

~BD~ lies so frequently that he has a hard time keeping record of his
    lies. Or his sock puppets of course. The Chrome 7-ZIP ~BD~ mentioned is read-only media. It's not possible to burn new information to it. It was
    ~BD~ who got caught using untold numbers of forgeries for years, and these
    are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue directly into threads where
    he was being proved wrong... continuously for years. I just don't see
    the point in ~BD~ continuing to repeat that lie, when they know it's is
    insane. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series of tales
    they've written about me; because three truthful regulars did as I asked
    and told ~BD~ in no uncertain terms that they did, knowingly, misrepresent
    me when they talked about that topic. Lines of text containing tells.

By being taught by 'teachers' like that you get terms like 'liberalism'. Carried to its ultimate conclusion, the push that it's 'unequal' for a heterosexual male to not wish to identify as a dead body is pushed.

-
    I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened! https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)