• Thank you Apple!

From Thomas E.@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 3 13:56:42 2021
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display option combinations until my brief and unfortunate (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard and monitor
    screens.

Well well, Windows 11, and probably earlier versions too, duh, use exactly the same Extend the Displays, drag and drop a window across screens routine, to get 2 different screens to work with. Very handy in a few cases.

It took some experimenting to get the setting just right for the two screen sizes. Other than that it's a piece of cake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Snit Michael Glasser@21:1/5 to Thomas E. on Fri Dec 3 15:20:11 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 2:56:43 PM UTC-7, Thomas E. wrote:
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display option combinations until my brief and unfortunate (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard and monitor
    screens.

Well well, Windows 11, and probably earlier versions too, duh, use exactly the same Extend the Displays, drag and drop a window across screens routine, to get 2 different screens to work with. Very handy in a few cases.

It took some experimenting to get the setting just right for the two screen sizes. Other than that it's a piece of cake.

Wolffan's cut down on the hundreds of self promoting, senseless attacks
    he used to write but he is really the same in the honesty dept. He uses
    shills more to create those attacks. At some point, if you bother to look... you'd see that Wolffan's tactic is to 'unemotionally' incite people and
    then play 'victim'.

You are safe as a AZ Code user can be.

Richard Stallman is a false advocate's biggest fear. Just look at the
    effort Just Wondering once again had to spend to get Wolffan able to pull messages from an IRC server via scripting. Just Wondering once again,
    took abuse from Wolffan, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated,
    response - that I know Just Wondering was owed for the trouble and time
    he spent on the explaination. Currently there are too many "it just works" freetards and not enough old school users with enough understanding to
    help the people with psychological problems.

--
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Thomas E. on Fri Dec 3 16:57:30 2021
    On 2021-12-03 1:56 p.m., Thomas E. wrote:
    screens.

You realize that this has been an utterly standard thing for...
    ...forever, right, Idiot?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thomas E.@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Dec 3 18:16:58 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 7:57:35 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display option combinations until my brief and unfortunate (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard and
    monitor screens.

I do Asshole. Like I said, it was the need to have W11 running with Parallels on the Mac that pushed me to try something new. Looked at a different way, I never needed that capability until I got a MacBook.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Thomas E. on Fri Dec 3 18:48:34 2021
    On 2021-12-03 6:16 p.m., Thomas E. wrote:
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display
    option combinations until my brief and unfortunate
    (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen
    onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard
    and monitor screens.

Well well, Windows 11, and probably earlier versions too, duh,
    use exactly the same Extend the Displays, drag and drop a window
    across screens routine, to get 2 different screens to work with.
    Very handy in a few cases.

It took some experimenting to get the setting just right for the
    two screen sizes. Other than that it's a piece of cake.

I do Asshole. Like I said, it was the need to have W11 running with
    Parallels on the Mac that pushed me to try something new. Looked at a different way, I never needed that capability until I got a MacBook.

So you're thank Apple for...

...something you already knew you could do, Idiot?

Is that what you really want to go with?

And you mean none of your laptops before the MacBook had the ability to
    drive a second monitor? I've got to call bullshit on that, Liarboy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Glasser@21:1/5 to Michael Glasser on Sat Dec 4 01:55:14 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 4:20:12 PM UTC-7, Michael Glasser wrote:
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display option combinations until my brief and unfortunate (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard and
    monitor screens.

he used to write but he is really the same in the honesty dept. He uses shills more to create those attacks. At some point, if you bother to look... you'd see that Wolffan's tactic is to 'unemotionally' incite people and
    then play 'victim'.

Richard Stallman is a false advocate's biggest fear. Just look at the
    effort Just Wondering once again had to spend to get Wolffan able to pull messages from an IRC server via scripting. Just Wondering once again,
    took abuse from Wolffan, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated, response - that I know Just Wondering was owed for the trouble and time
    he spent on the explaination. Currently there are too many "it just works" freetards and not enough old school users with enough understanding to
    help the people with psychological problems.

--
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Contrary to chrisv's claim that he has "no interest in making a spam bot"
    (a lie as proved by the fact that he annoyed everyone in COLA) he was
    quoted asking support staff how they would automate posting through Google Groups.

chrisv has cut down on the endless self-serving, senseless attacks he
    used to produce but he is unchanged in the morality territory. He uses psychological manipulation more to produce those posts. HA! How did chrisv
    get so conceited he thinks everything is about himself?? Rod Speed fooled chrisv as much as he deserves, big fucking deal. chrisv is being a whiny
    bitch about it?

--
    Top Six Ways chrisv Trolls! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
    Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Glasser@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Dec 4 04:18:57 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 5:57:35 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
    monitor screens.

At one point, he said an online denizen was "obsessing" over him, which
    was identified as him posting to himself.

Nobody who isn't just using you for trolling goals (isn't a troll) sees
    you as anything remotely close to respectable. You have nobody but Apd
    to credit for that.

What did you hope for from the lying imbecile? That Apd numbnuts has
    nothing to waste but time. He has nothing else. Especially not a girlfriend. It's his problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather attack
    than face reality. That's what Apd does when he gets caught. He always
    creates a sock, starts a stupid thread so he can claim it was an accident.
    Hey it was my left hand... and then Apd talks to it with his right hand.
    Snit Glasser Michael and I can destroy Windows with my thoughts. Snit
    Glasser Michael created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. I bet
    nobody else has ever done that.

-
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: frelwizzen@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Stephen Carroll - frelwizzen 2335@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Dec 4 11:31:06 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 7:48:37 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
    On 2021-12-03 6:16 p.m., Thomas E. wrote:
    I had not played around much with laptop with monitor display
    option combinations until my brief and unfortunate
    (understatement) MacBook experience. One thing I did to happen
    onto was Windows 11 and Mac OS running separately on the onboard
    and monitor screens.

Well well, Windows 11, and probably earlier versions too, duh,
    use exactly the same Extend the Displays, drag and drop a window
    across screens routine, to get 2 different screens to work with.
    Very handy in a few cases.

It took some experimenting to get the setting just right for the
    two screen sizes. Other than that it's a piece of cake.

I do Asshole. Like I said, it was the need to have W11 running with Parallels on the Mac that pushed me to try something new. Looked at a different way, I never needed that capability until I got a MacBook.

So you're thank Apple for...

...something you already knew you could do, Idiot?

Is that what you really want to go with?

And you mean none of your laptops before the MacBook had the ability to
    drive a second monitor? I've got to call bullshit on that, Liarboy.

Another successful JavaScript test. That is if you count wasting time as
    a success. Why would you want to limit JavaScript on Mint to what can be
    done on lower end systems?

So he changed his story to Shadow "mentioning" him.

How Apd determines when to use his flood script to disrupt discussions best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. Perhaps you use it like Apd. Do
    you not fathom the use of https?

Where did Apd learn to program?

-
    Live on Kickstarter https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22 https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than
    Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From STALKING_TARGET_35@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 4 19:14:56 2021
    On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 2:55:15 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_35 wrote:
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 4:20:12 PM UTC-7, Michael Glasser wrote:
    monitor screens.

he used to write but he is really the same in the honesty dept. He uses shills more to create those attacks. At some point, if you bother to look...
    you'd see that Wolffan's tactic is to 'unemotionally' incite people and then play 'victim'.

Richard Stallman is a false advocate's biggest fear. Just look at the effort Just Wondering once again had to spend to get Wolffan able to pull messages from an IRC server via scripting. Just Wondering once again,
    took abuse from Wolffan, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated, response - that I know Just Wondering was owed for the trouble and time
    he spent on the explaination. Currently there are too many "it just works" freetards and not enough old school users with enough understanding to help the people with psychological problems.

--
    Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
    Contrary to chrisv's claim that he has "no interest in making a spam bot"
    (a lie as proved by the fact that he annoyed everyone in COLA) he was
    quoted asking support staff how they would automate posting through Google Groups.

chrisv has cut down on the endless self-serving, senseless attacks he
    used to produce but he is unchanged in the morality territory. He uses psychological manipulation more to produce those posts. HA! How did chrisv get so conceited he thinks everything is about himself?? Rod Speed fooled chrisv as much as he deserves, big fucking deal. chrisv is being a whiny bitch about it?

--
    Top Six Ways chrisv Trolls! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

I didn't even know chrisv already had a history of not only falsifying so called proof, but also having already been caught repeatedly doing it and trying to pass it off as like a 3 dollar bill. Pro tip: You won't go into
    a gathering, drink all the hard stuff, deck all the virgins, take the decorations,
    and lose your lunch in the restroom without being laughed at.

It's the same thing that happens in every group chrisv defiles. The Clam engine had a false positive hit, and the CLI Clamtk reported what the engine which isn't created by the same person or company reported it. My view is
    that we should ALL report the flooding and then it will stop.

--
    Live on Kickstarter!! https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
    Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05