New Open Requirements----Immediate Interview -----Close in this week
From kiran Toj@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 27 07:16:10 2019
Hope you are doing great,
My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Front End Lead
• Front end technologies
o HTML5, CSS
o Backbone JS, Angular JS
o UI/UX Design
• Experience in Backbone JS or any MV* framework
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS
• Experience in Phonegap / Cordova hybrid development for mobile
• A hands-on developer with Tier-2 style experience level
Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
• Minimum 8+ Years’ Experience is required.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in MicroServices
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
• Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
• Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
Job Title: Java Fullstack Develper
Location: Dallas, TX & San Ramon, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
• Development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.x). • Development and design experience in building sites, templates, custom components for touchUI.
• Experience in developing custom components with HTML Template Language (previously Sightly).
• Experience using IDE integrated with AEM for development. Knowledge on development tools like VLT , maven , eclipse , crxde lite , maven.
• Development experience for custom OSGI services , filters , listeners ,components and servlets.
• Understanding the basics of JCR , Sling framework, Apache Felix.
• Understanding of AEM content architecture , software architecture and installation.
• Development experience in creating custom workflow models.
• Understanding the best practices for deployment of code and content. • Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
• Ability to debug custom OSGI components and services.
• Ability to use best coding practices and troubleshooting issues.
• Knowledge on out of the box components.
• Knowledge on customizing the AEM dashboard.
• Knowledge of different administrative and authoring tasks in AEM.
• Experience with source code control systems like SVN and Git.