• I kind of wish the Amiga had been my first PC

From A.M@21:1/5 to norabelcher001@gmail.com on Sat Aug 15 14:43:48 2015
    On 2015-07-29 10:11 PM, norabelcher001@gmail.com wrote:
    If you desperately need an honest and real death spell caster who can help you cast a perfect death spell on anyone then contact this great death spell caster called Dr Ogudu . He saved my marriage when he helped me cast a death spell on the lady that
    almost took my husband completely away from me and the kids. just within 24hours after the casting the bitch died in her sleeping bed.You too can try this man also, droguduspells@gmail.com
    if you need help to bring back your ex lover kindly contact him via email: droguduspells@gmail.com. And i promise you that your lover will definitely be back to you.
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2)if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)if You want to be promoted in your office or if you have a place to work and you need help
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)You want to be rich.

Contact him today on droguduspells@gmail.com he will help you out

What if I want to get all of my exes to come back just for one night in
    what would be the greatest orgy of all-time?

--
    A.M

Hillary for Prison 2016!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From peter.sinclairday@gmail.com@21:1/5 to A.M on Fri Feb 24 19:40:11 2017
    On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 3:21:48 PM UTC-4, A.M wrote:
    On 2015-07-29 10:11 PM, norabelcher001@gmail.com wrote:
    If you desperately need an honest and real death spell caster who can help you cast a perfect death spell on anyone then contact this great death spell caster called Dr Ogudu . He saved my marriage when he helped me cast a death spell on the lady
    that almost took my husband completely away from me and the kids. just within 24hours after the casting the bitch died in her sleeping bed.You too can try this man also, droguduspells@gmail.com
    if you need help to bring back your ex lover kindly contact him via email: droguduspells@gmail.com. And i promise you that your lover will definitely be back to you.
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2)if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)if You want to be promoted in your office or if you have a place to work and you need help
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)You want to be rich.

Contact him today on droguduspells@gmail.com he will help you out

What if I want to get all of my exes to come back just for one night in
    what would be the greatest orgy of all-time?

--
    A.M

Hillary for Prison 2016!!

Fake news..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)