• Protext and Prodata to be available for free download

From david.n.norwood@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Brian Watson on Sat May 2 04:53:05 2020
    On Sunday, 6 July 2008 12:04:57 UTC+1, Brian Watson wrote:
    Since Arnor Ltd went bust, the two programmers and I have been supplying and supporting the PC versions of Protext v6.7 and its database companion
    Prodata v1.23 through Protext Software.

We have now decided the time is right to make it (and the latest Atari and Amiga versions) available for free download, so we are doing just that.

It is being arranged now and as soon as I have a URL to post here, I will.
    --
    Brian (for Protext Software)

Hi Brian,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I've been trying to find a copy of Arnor's Prodata for an old PC I have. I can't find it anywhere on the web and I'm a great fan of the software. If you are able to help that would be great.
    Thanks.
    David

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From spudmiga@21:1/5 to david.n...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 7 13:54:57 2022
    Hi I am after a manual for ProData

If anyone has one or a link to an online version I would be grateful.
    This is a great database package.

On Saturday, 2 May 2020 at 12:53:06 UTC+1, david.n...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, 6 July 2008 12:04:57 UTC+1, Brian Watson wrote:
    Since Arnor Ltd went bust, the two programmers and I have been supplying and
    supporting the PC versions of Protext v6.7 and its database companion Prodata v1.23 through Protext Software.

We have now decided the time is right to make it (and the latest Atari and Amiga versions) available for free download, so we are doing just that.

It is being arranged now and as soon as I have a URL to post here, I will. --
    Brian (for Protext Software)
    Hi Brian,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I've been trying to find a copy of Arnor's Prodata for an old PC I have. I can't find it anywhere on the web and I'm a great fan of the software. If you are able to help that would be great.
    Thanks.
    David

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)