• VCFMW DEC and PC gear

From Paul@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 11 02:35:35 2022
    If all goes well I will be driving up to WCFMW on Friday, Sep 9th, with a van loaded with DEC and PC items.

If you are interested in any DEC gear, please contact me as early as possible so I can get it loaded.

If you want to stop here on your way to or from VCFMW, please contact me ASAP to set up a day and time. I am located about 12 miles west of Champaign, IL ( I-57, I-74), which is about 2 1/2 or 3 hours south of WCFMW.

If anyone is interested in DEC chips, I will be taking offers on several DEC boards (M7819, DZ11 and M8044, MSV11-DD come to mind- I have dozens of each) with the gold fingers cut off. I hate to do this, and you might hate it too, but I have a lot of
    stuff sitting here for years that need to go. I also have an assortment of several thousand unused ECL chips.

Please contact me off list if you have any interest or questions. If you wish to talk, I will gladly give you my phone # off list.

I trade computer gear for US and foreign coins and currency!

Thanks, Paul

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Three Jeeps@21:1/5 to Paul on Thu Aug 11 18:02:12 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 5:35:36 AM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
    If all goes well I will be driving up to WCFMW on Friday, Sep 9th, with a van loaded with DEC and PC items.

If you are interested in any DEC gear, please contact me as early as possible so I can get it loaded.

If you want to stop here on your way to or from VCFMW, please contact me ASAP to set up a day and time. I am located about 12 miles west of Champaign, IL ( I-57, I-74), which is about 2 1/2 or 3 hours south of WCFMW.

If anyone is interested in DEC chips, I will be taking offers on several DEC boards (M7819, DZ11 and M8044, MSV11-DD come to mind- I have dozens of each) with the gold fingers cut off. I hate to do this, and you might hate it too, but I have a lot of
    stuff sitting here for years that need to go. I also have an assortment of several thousand unused ECL chips.

Please contact me off list if you have any interest or questions. If you wish to talk, I will gladly give you my phone # off list.

Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul:
    I may be interested in some of your stuff. I dont know how to get your email address off list. Please drop me an email with a list of stuff you have. jhudak at gmail
    Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Three Jeeps on Fri Aug 12 01:04:04 2022
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 8:02:13 PM UTC-5, Three Jeeps wrote:

Thanks, Paul
    Hi Paul:
    I may be interested in some of your stuff. I dont know how to get your email address off list. Please drop me an email with a list of stuff you have. jhudak at gmail
    Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Paul on Fri Aug 12 01:17:03 2022
    On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 3:04:06 AM UTC-5, Paul wrote:
    On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 8:02:13 PM UTC-5, Three Jeeps wrote:

If anyone is interested in DEC chips, I will be taking offers on several DEC boards (M7819, DZ11 and M8044, MSV11-DD come to mind- I have dozens of each) with the gold fingers cut off. I hate to do this, and you might hate it too, but I have a lot
    of stuff sitting here for years that need to go. I also have an assortment of several thousand unused ECL chips.

Thanks, Paul
    Hi Paul:
    Thanks

My email address is useddec at gmail

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05