• Re: March Prime Gaming titles announced!

From Justisaur@21:1/5 to rms on Wed Mar 2 12:27:09 2022
    On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 11:10:17 AM UTC-8, rms wrote:
    Not feeling the urge with any of these, but looks like a good spread of genres!!

Madden NFL 22
    Surviving Mars
    SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
    Crypto Against All Odds
    Look Inside
    Pesterquest
    The Stillness of the Wind

Picked them up, thanks for the reminder.

I noticed that they now have games free to play on Amazon Luna... which is their cloud gaming,
    I assume that means streaming.

PHOGS!
    Devil May Cry 5
    Flashback
    Observer: System Redux

Devil May Cry 5 is of slight interest to me, but not quite enough to investigate Luna at this point.
    I may even have it somewhere else from a giveaway. Observer was in a Prime giveaway some
    time ago.

Speaking of streaming, I had tried to get a game streaming with Nvidia's service just to see if
    I could play something halfway decently without having to upgrade my VC. It told me my network
    wasn't up to it after a lot of rigmarole to install it etc. I think I have pretty good network, I just
    ran the speediest on Stadia and it said it was great at 139Mbps. So I'm not sure what Nvidia's
    problem was.

I'm not sure it makes any difference as I only found one game I'm really interested in that my
    card may not be able to handle (haven't tested, but it's below minimum specs.) The Guardians
    of the Galaxy game. I was going to try it with Death Stranding since I have that.

- Justisaur

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rms@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 2 14:11:52 2022
    Observer: System Redux

I reviewed this awhile back, and plain loved it.

The Guardians of the Galaxy game.

This has just been added to Xbox PC Gamepass; if you don't have the game already, getting a month pass for cheap to play through it could be smart.

rms

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)