• R. Kelly - Discography 19 Albums(1992 - 2012)

From Malorie Rippee@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 14:58:20 2023
    R. Kelly: A Retrospective of His 19 Albums from 1992 to 2012
    R. Kelly is one of the most influential and controversial R&B singers of all time. He has released 19 studio albums, five compilation albums, one soundtrack album, six video albums, one mixtape, two extended plays, and 129 singles (including 47 as a
    featured artist and 10 promotional singles) [^1^]. His discography spans three decades and showcases his versatility, creativity, and longevity in the music industry.

In this article, we will review his 19 studio albums from 1992 to 2012, highlighting some of his most popular and acclaimed songs, as well as some of his controversies and legal troubles.

R. Kelly - Discography 19 Albums(1992 - 2012)
    Download https://brevincongba.blogspot.com/?download=2wGKSh

Born into the 90's (with Public Announcement) (1992)
    This was R. Kelly's debut album as a solo artist, after leaving the group MGM. He teamed up with Public Announcement, a Chicago-based R&B group, to create a new jack swing sound that blended hip hop and soul. The album spawned four hit singles: "She's
    Got That Vibe", "Honey Love", "Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ)", and "Dedicated". The album was certified platinum by the RIAA and reached number 42 on the US Billboard 200 and number three on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts [^1^].

12 Play (1993)
    This was R. Kelly's first solo album without Public Announcement. It was a breakthrough success for him, as he established himself as a sex symbol and a master of seductive ballads and mid-tempo grooves. The album featured his signature song "Bump n'
    Grind", which topped the US Billboard Hot 100 and the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts for 12 weeks [^1^]. Other hits from the album included "Your Body's Callin'", "Sex Me", and "Summer Bunnies". The album was certified six times platinum by the RIAA
    and reached number two on the US Billboard 200 and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts [^1^].

R. Kelly (1995)
    This was R. Kelly's second solo album and his first to top both the US Billboard 200 and the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts [^1^]. It was also his first album to feature guest appearances from other artists, such as Notorious B.I.G., Ronald Isley,
    Changing Faces, and Aaliyah. The album showcased R. Kelly's diverse musical styles, ranging from gospel ("I Believe I Can Fly") to hip hop ("Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)") to pop ("I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)"). The album was certified five times platinum
    by the RIAA and spawned six singles, including "You Remind Me of Something", "Thank God It's Friday", and "Gotham City".

R. (1998)
    This was R. Kelly's third solo album and his first double album. It was also his most ambitious and eclectic work to date, featuring collaborations with artists from various genres, such as Celine Dion, Jay-Z, Nas, Foxy Brown, Cam'ron, Noreaga, Sparkle,
    Crucial Conflict, and Kirk Franklin. The album covered themes such as love, sex, spirituality, crime, violence, and social issues. The album was certified eight times platinum by the RIAA and reached number two on the US Billboard 200 and number one on
    the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts [^1^]. It spawned seven singles, including "I'm Your Angel" (with Celine Dion), "When a Woman's Fed Up", "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time", and "Did You Ever Think".

TP-2.com (2000)
    This was R. Kelly's fourth solo album and a sequel to his 1993 album 12 Play. It was a return to his sensual and romantic
    35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)