• Buy Hi-tech Prometh Codeine, Wockhardt Cough Syrup, Tussionex Online

From Jimmy The Plug@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 15 09:42:21 2021
    Specification:
    *Each Sealed (473mL) 16Oz Pint/Bottle Contains:
    *PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE: 6.25mg.
    *Codeine Phosphate: 10mg.
    *Indication: Cough Suppressant.
    *Available in the following oral dosage form: NDC 0121-0547-05 (unit dose cups of 5mL, 10 × 10s).
    *To create a drinkable mixture, the cough syrup is combined with Sprite, Mountain Dew or Grape-Flavored Fanta and is typically served in a Styrofoam Cup, With A hard candy, usually a Jolly Rancher, may be added to give the mixture a sweeter flavor .
    *Suppresses Coughing Within 24hours .
    *Bronchitis - Also helps with Bronchitis
    *Dosage Form: Syrup.
    *Validity: 2years.
    *Strength: 200mg.
    *CAS: 52-28-8.
    *Available in: 16oz 473mL Sieze Bottles, Sealed Pints.
    *Colors: Purple, red and various colors and flavors available.onchitis.
    *Inflammation of the lining of bronchial tubes, which carry air to and from the lungs.
    Acute bronchitis is often caused by a viral respiratory infection and improves by itself.
    Symptoms of bronchitis include coughing up thickened mucus and shortness of breath.
    Treatments usually includes cough syrup and soothing remedies to help with coughing.
    -Safety: KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN.

We offer free trial sample packages to all my clients and long term customers, so you can test and confirm our products quality and legitimacy before placing their orders.

No Prescription Required!

Call Or Text me at 614-285-6223 for any Inquiries.

SHIPPING:
    - Stealth Packaging(Discreet).
    - Vacuum sealed thick plastic.
    - Return address.
    - Express Delivery with tracking.
    - Shipping time varies for each location/country.
    - Overnight delivery, no signature required

I use the most reliable and secured delivery courier agencies - UPS / FedEx / EMS / DHL to deliver packages to my clients.

Packaging is discreet and tracking number is provided to all clients no matter your order.

* No Prescription Required!

Call Or Text me at 614-285-6223 for any Inquiries.

Contact us to place your order and get a free sample package to test and try out before purchasing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)