• 7th Guest help with maze! - Spoiler

From jennawithluv@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Kenneth Plotkin on Fri May 15 22:45:29 2020
    On Saturday, December 30, 1995 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Kenneth Plotkin wrote:
    In article <DKEqwp.9G7@zoo.toronto.edu>,
    Berry Smith <berry@zoo.toronto.edu> wrote:
    Hi everyone. I need some help on 7th guest in the maze. I keep getting >lost. Cold someone send me a map of the maze?

Actually, they already did :-). One of the bedrooms (forget which - it's been over a year) has a capet that you can look at. The carpet has a geometric pattern which is a full map!

I discovered this after brute-force mapping about 95% of the maze. :-(

My mapping efforts did lead me to the conclusions that a) the route
    through is one of the more (if not most) complex within the maze, and b) you're extremely unlikely to make it through by randomly wandering.

Ken PlotkBARRY YOU A BITCH...HOW IS IT I FUCKED TRANNIES AND YOU MORE OF A FRUIT BERRY THEN ME

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jennawithluv@gmail.com@21:1/5 to steve on Fri May 15 22:47:12 2020
    On Saturday, December 30, 1995 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, steve wrote:
    On 30 Dec 1995 12:31:48 -0500, kplotkin@access2.digex.net (Kenneth Plotkin) wrote:

In article <DKEqwp.9G7@zoo.toronto.edu>,
    Berry Smith <berry@zoo.toronto.edu> wrote:
    Hi everyone. I need some help on 7th guest in the maze. I keep getting >>lost. Cold someone send me a map of the maze?

Actually, they already did :-). One of the bedrooms (forget which - it's >been over a year) has a capet that you can look at. The carpet has a >geometric pattern which is a full map!

I discovered this after brute-force mapping about 95% of the maze. :-(

My mapping efforts did lead me to the conclusions that a) the route
    through is one of the more (if not most) complex within the maze, and b) >you're extremely unlikely to make it through by randomly wandering.

I did that. It was only after completely mapping the entire maze, and finding my
    way through that I discovered the map on the carpet in the 1st room on the left,
    turning left at the top of the stairs.I think.

\'''''',____ ,./ ,.-':, /'-,.'' ,.''-''-,./ '----'----''--*''-\,,. at _,-'' '-.' '\,.,/''
    #--# /'' / ' '---''\-, .,-' Steven@Thurgood.demon.co.uk
    ##-## \,. ' ,._,-,-/--\---,-,- \.,_ ,,._ ,./' ----------,._____,,...,...,./'' '-.,-'' ,, '-,...,./''\,..,.-''

YOU LET A METH JUNKIE EXPOSE YOU LOW KEY...WHO WANTS TO KEEP ME COMPANY ON THE WAY TO HEAVEN OR HELL.DONT WANT TO GO ALONE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)