• AMBER - the wimmers

From livesay.brad.alt@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Suewimmer on Tue Nov 19 08:49:02 2019
    On Thursday, April 3, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Suewimmer wrote:
    I was *shocked*, however, to not see the game on sale for the PC. Unlike the PC, I think that Mac users are used to not seeing titles in stores and they know about mail order. What about PC sales? Are they good? Good enough to get you two to do a sequel? I hope so!<

Actually, we are out for PC. For those who follow this newsgroup, it has been a real *pain* getting shelf space. Luckily, you can now find us at CompUSA and Computer City, among others. Also luckily, CompUSA has sold twice as many as estimated, so if these keeps up, we may get to that
    sequel yet!

Thanks for the encouragement: Frank and I hate the idea of bagging the sequel, 'specially since we've got the plot swirling around in our devious minds...

Susan

HI, i'm not sure if this is being checked anymore, but i have always loved Amber, i still play it to this day. i would love to see this on Android, i think it is a perfect game for it movement wise and such. i really hope this can be done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jennawithluv@gmail.com@21:1/5 to BARGO on Fri May 15 23:04:34 2020
    On Monday, March 31, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, BARGO wrote:
    hello,

I was wondering....does anyone know how I can contact (e-mail)
    the creators of AMBER ? (Susan & Frank Wimmer I presume) so
    I can personnaly congratulate them for making a game that
    gave a new meaning to the word "atmosphear".
    There are many games out there that can learn a lot of this one...
    I had a hard time finding it (here in Belgium) but it was worth it...

-Bargo

-----------------------------------
    Bart.Goovaerts@ping.be

WHAT MOM GOES TO BARS AND MAKES EVERY EXCUSE NOT TO BE WITH THEY CHILD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)