• Ben's Birthday

From Bravo Sierra Computers - BenSells.A@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 8 16:05:02 2017
    XPost: comp.sys.atari.st, pdx.forsale

Hello Friends,

This is a shout out to all my Friends in Portland, Oregon and some outside of Oregon.My Sister is throwing a Birthday Party for me, Ben Smith of Bravo Sierra Computers! We'll be Providing Pizza and Cake and all we ask is that you pay for your own Drinks. If you're reading this Charles Smith I'm hoping you show up as well as my cousins. The Date will be on March 12th. Time 6 PM - 8 PM! Place and Address: Pizza Baron at 2604 S.E 122nd Avenue.A Family Friendly Atmosphere with Video Games,Pinball and a Juke Box.Anybody Coming to the Party Please E-Mail an R.S.V.P. Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =Ben=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bravo Sierra Computers - BenSells.A@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 11 23:15:32 2017
    XPost: comp.sys.atari.st, pdx.forsale

Hello Friends,

This is a shout out to all my Friends in Portland, Oregon and some outside of Oregon.My Sister is throwing a Birthday Party for me, Ben Smith of Bravo Sierra Computers! We'll be Providing Pizza and Cake and all we ask is that you pay for your own Drinks. If you're reading this Charles Smith I'm hoping you show up as well as my cousins. The Date will be on March 12th. Time 6 PM - 8 PM! Place and Address: Pizza Baron at 2604 S.E 122nd Avenue.A Family Friendly Atmosphere with Video Games,Pinball and a Juke Box.Anybody Coming to the Party Please E-Mail an R.S.V.P. Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =Ben=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)