• Kidney Failure! Bad News/Good News!

From " @21:1/5 to All on Wed May 30 04:57:58 2018
    XPost: comp.sys.atari.st, rec.games.video.atari
    Copy: atarisales@sdf.org (Atari Sales & Service-Bravo Sierra Computers)

Bad News:
    My Doctor Says I Have Stage 4 Kidney Failure!

Good News:
    I have time to decide what I'm going to do! Like Kidney Dialysis!

Bad News:
    I Dont believe Dialysis will save me! With Dialysis, the best I can hope for
    is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope & considering signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:
    My Sister said she will support my Decision, Even if I Decide not to do Dialysis!

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing
    one appointment would really hurt!

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys! Please Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
    & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held! FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or http://BenSells.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at BenSells@Atari.org or AtariSales@sdf.org Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2018!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Thu May 31 18:34:42 2018

I'm back on the Internet with my Atari Mega ST4 Computer! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
    FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or http://BenSells.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at BenSells@Atari.org or AtariSales@sdf.org
    Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
    http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2018!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 9 14:34:20 2018

My Doctors have told me that the Kidney failure has advanced to Stage 5! And their is no Stage 6! Stage 5 is the end of the line! I believe God can Heal!
    If you can find it in your Heart, pray for the Healing of my Kidneys!Please, Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 04:57:58 +0000

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:
    is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope & considering signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:
    My Sister said she will support my Decision, Even if I Decide not to do Dialysis!

Bad News:

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys! Please Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held! FREE Atari Catalogs at www.BravoSierraComputers.com or BensCatalogs.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at AtariSales@sdf.org or BenSells@Atari.org! Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call(503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service! Sent by my Atari!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 28 13:29:06 2018

My mistake,

I've that Stage 6 is the End Stage! I'm not looking forward to it!
    Please, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx!=-=Ben=-=

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:20 +0000

My Doctors have told me that the Kidney failure has advanced to Stage 5! And their is no Stage 6! Stage 5 is the end of the line! I believe God can Heal!
    If you can find it in your Heart, pray for the Healing of my Kidneys!Please, Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held! FREE Atari Catalogs at www.BravoSierraComputers.com or BensCatalogs.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at AtariSales@sdf.org or BenSells@Atari.org! Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call(503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service! Sent by my Atari!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Solimano@21:1/5 to atarisales@sdf.org on Tue Aug 14 21:50:58 2018
    On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 13:29:06 +0000, "Atari Sales & Service Bravo
    Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org>" <atarisales@sdf.org> wrote:

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing >one appointment would really hurt!

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys! Please >Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Very sorry to hear that - I hope you get better.
    --
    David Solimano
    david@solimano.org

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Glaser@21:1/5 to AtariSales@sdf.org on Thu Aug 23 08:59:37 2018
    On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 6:30:39 AM UTC-7, Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org> wrote:
    My mistake,

My Doctors have told me that the Kidney failure has advanced to Stage 5! And their is no Stage 6! Stage 5 is the end of the line! I believe God can Heal! If you can find it in your Heart, pray for the Healing of my Kidneys!Please, Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:
    I Dont believe Dialysis will save me! With Dialysis, the best I can hope for is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope & considering signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing one appointment would really hurt!

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held! FREE Atari Catalogs at www.BravoSierraComputers.com or BensCatalogs.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at AtariSales@sdf.org or BenSells@Atari.org! Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call(503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service! Sent by my Atari!

I don't know you but since your an Atari fan, we have a shared love and so I've VERY sorry to hear about your condition.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to David Solimano on Sat Aug 25 09:51:09 2018
    Thank You! =-=Ben=-=

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, David Solimano wrote:

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 21:50:58 -0400
    Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit
    Subject: Re: Kidney Failure! Bad News/Good News!

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 13:29:06 +0000, "Atari Sales & Service Bravo
    Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org>" <atarisales@sdf.org> wrote:

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing >> one appointment would really hurt!

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys! Please
    Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-= >>

Very sorry to hear that - I hope you get better.
    --
    David Solimano
    david@solimano.org

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to Michael Glaser on Sat Aug 25 09:49:24 2018
    Thank You, Keep me in your Prayers please! =-=Ben=-=

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018, Michael Glaser wrote:

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit
    Subject: Re: Kidney Failure! Bad News/Good News!

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 6:30:39 AM UTC-7, Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org> wrote:
    My mistake,

My Doctors have told me that the Kidney failure has advanced to Stage 5! And >> their is no Stage 6! Stage 5 is the end of the line! I believe God can Heal! >> If you can find it in your Heart, pray for the Healing of my Kidneys!Please, >> Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-= >>

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:
    I Dont believe Dialysis will save me! With Dialysis, the best I can hope for >> is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope & considering >> signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:
    My Sister said she will support my Decision, Even if I Decide not to do
    Dialysis!

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing >> one appointment would really hurt!

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys! Please
    Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-= >>
    & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
    FREE Atari Catalogs at www.BravoSierraComputers.com or BensCatalogs.Atari.org
    Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at AtariSales@sdf.org or BenSells@Atari.org!
    Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
    Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
    http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
    Call(503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service! Sent by my Atari!

I don't know you but since your an Atari fan, we have a shared love and so I've VERY sorry to hear about your condition.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 25 20:34:37 2018
    Sorry to hear it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Glaser@21:1/5 to AtariSales@sdf.org on Wed Sep 19 06:47:10 2018
    On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 9:32:59 AM UTC-7, Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org> wrote:
    Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:
    I Dont believe Dialysis will save me! With Dialysis, the best I can hope for is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope & considering signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:

Bad News:
    I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told missing one appointment would really hurt!

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
    FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or http://BenSells.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at BenSells@Atari.org or AtariSales@sdf.org
    Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials! Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2018!

Hey Ben,

I've previously said that I'm sorry to hear about your situation and it sounds to me like your situation isn't positive.
    FYI: I'm one of the hosts of the Atari XEGS Cart by Cart podcast and we review the cart games for that 8bit system. Since you sell those games, I'd like to help direct business to your site by mentioning it if you have the game in stock. I'm guessing
    your medical bills will be huge and I hope any extra business will help cover those costs but before I do mention your site I just wanted to make sure you were still going to be running the business. I don't know how much more traffic you'll get from the
    results of our little show but I also didn't want to add to your worries by requiring you to fill more orders all of a sudden. So, just let me know what you would prefer.

Anyways, I wish you well with your health.
    Michael

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to Michael Glaser on Tue Oct 16 11:25:07 2018
    XPost: comp.sys.atari.st
    To: atarisales@sdf.org (Bravo Sierra)

Dear Michael,

If You're Willing, Keep Me in your Prayers! Honestly,I have Good Medical Insurance,Probably The Best In Oregon! I'm Blessed that way!I Don't Know
    What I'd Do Without It! I Have Disability, Both SSI And SSD! I Have Good Friends who Support Me! I Covet Your Prayers of Support!Years Ago I Gave
    A Tithe of Five Dollars to My Pastor! He Almost Told Me No,That I Needed
    The Money More and To Keep It! Instead, God Spoke To his Heart and Told
    him not to Rob Me of The Blessing and accept the Tithe!Ever Since,GodHas Blessed Me With A Business and As Long As I Pay My 20% Off The TopTithe,
    God Continues To Bless The Business!And I Don't Believe In Coincedences!
    If You Want To Pray For Me,Pray For My Health,My Business and MyKidneys!
    When I'm No Longer Able To Continue Selling, Or I Pass On, All My Atari
    And More Will Go To My Best Friend Pastor Elias And Tony Will Continue
    Running The Business And Selling My Atari Inventory And Keep What They
    Want For Them Selves!If AnyBody Wants To Buy Atari From Me, E-Mail Me At BenSells@Atari.org Or AtariSales@sdf.org & Request MyCatalog via E-Mail!
    Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-Ben-=

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Michael Glaser wrote:

I've previously said that I'm sorry to hear about your situation and it
    sounds to me like your situation isn't positive. FYI: I'm one of the
    hosts of the Atari XEGS Cart by Cart podcast and we review the cart
    games for that 8bit system. Since you sell those games, I'd like to
    help direct business to your site by mentioning it if you have the game
    in stock. I'm guessing your medical bills will be huge and I hope any
    extra business will help cover those costs but beforeI do mention your
    site I just wanted to make sure you were still going to be running the
    business.I don't know how much more traffic you'll get from the results
    of our little show but I also didn't want to add to your worries by
    requiring you to fill more orders all of a sudden. So,just let me know
    what you would prefer.

Anyways, I wish you well with your health.

Michael

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 09:49:24 +0000

Thank You, Keep me in your Prayers please! =-=Ben=-=

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 6:30:39 AM UTC-7, Atari Sales & Service
    Bravo Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org> wrote:

My mistake,

My Doctors have told me that the Kidney failure has advanced to Stage 5!
    And their is no Stage 6!Stage 5 is the end of the line!I believe God can Heal!If you can find it in your Heart,pray for the Healing of myKidneys!

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

I Dont believe Dialysis will save me! With Dialysis, the best I can hope
    for is to extend my Life until Dialysis fails me! I'm losing hope &
    considering signing a Do Not Resucitate order!

Good News:

Bad News:

I've been pressured to go through with Dialysis, But I've been told
    missing one appointment would really hurt!

If you can find it in your Heart, pray for Healing and my Kidneys!Please
    Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers!Thanx!=-=Ben=-=

I don't know you but since your an Atari fan,we have a shared love and
    so I've VERY sorry to hear about your condition.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 24 16:10:34 2018

Good News,

My Doctor Tells Me I'm Stage 4, Not Stage 5 Kidney Failure!

Bad News,

My Pastor Searched The Inernet And Says There Is NoSuchThing as Stage 6!

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 13:29:06 +0000

My mistake,

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 3 10:29:53 2019

Sometimes, When I Get Depressed, I Think About All Those Praying For Me,
    Out There, For My Health And Business! But I Dont Want To Be So BusyThat
    I Dont Want To Be Thankful And Say Thank You To Those Out There Praying
    For Me! Soon, I'll Be Getting A Blood Test, Keep Me In Your Prayers!

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 16:10:34 +0000

Good News,

Bad News,

My mistake,

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 3 12:05:43 2019

Sometimes, When I Get Depressed, I Think About All Those Praying For Me,
    Out There, For My Health And Business! But I Dont Want To Be So BusyThat
    I Dont Have Time To Say Thank You To Those Out There Praying ForMe!Soon,
    I'll Be Getting A Blood Test, Keep Me In Your Prayers!

P.S., I'm Not Able To Take My Own Life, But When I'm In Pain,Or Severely Depressed, I Just Wish The Pain Would Go Away! Maybe The Guy On AtariAge
    Asking "Why Doesnt Somebody Just Shoot Ben Smith" Might Get His Wish!

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 16:10:34 +0000

Good News,

Bad News,

My mistake,

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

Good News:

Bad News:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Christopher Stith@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 4 11:11:41 2019
    I'm sure thinking of you. We've never met, but you're always so nice on here and I think I've bought some things from you.

I'm hoping for good news.

I'd be in the market for a 1040 or a Mega around now except that my Linux desktop had a motherboard issue and I went a little wild on the replacement/upgrade. I'm planning to get pricing from you when I'm back in that market.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to Christopher Stith on Thu Mar 7 13:35:37 2019

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 11:11:41 -0800 (PST)

I'm sure thinking of you. We've never met, but you're always so nice on
    here and I think I've bought some things from you.

Thank You! I Try Not To Get Into Flame Wars, And I Try Not To Make
    Promises I Cant Keep!

I'm hoping for good news.

I'd be in the market for a 1040 or a Mega around now except that myLinux desktop had a motherboard issue and I went a little wild on the upgrade/ replacement. I'm planning to get pricing from you when I'm back in that
    market.

I'm Having Problems With My SALT Unit That I Use To Test ST Computers!
    For Those Of You That Do Not Know, A SALT Unit (Acronym) Stands For A
    S.tand AL.one T.est Unit! The Problem Is And Comes Up Lately As I've
    Been Testing A Couple Of Mega ST's And They Both Have The SameSymptoms,
    An RS232 Error And A Clock Increment Error! I Believe The Problem Lies
    With The SALT Unit,Particularily The RS232 Cable Hooked Between Salt &
    The RS232 Port On The Mega ST! If This Works, I'll Have Two Mega ST 2s
    To Sell! Both With TOS v.1.4, Both With An (Mystery?) Upgrade With A
    Toggle Switch On The Back(I Dont Know What The Upgrade Does)!One Of The
    Toggles Is Broken Off And May Be Replaceable! One Mega Has 2 Megs, The
    Other Has 4 Megs! TOS v.1.4 Is Good If You Have A Hard Drive! With An
    ICD Host Adapter And ICD Host Software,You Can Have Bigger Partitions!
    GEM Partions Of 32 Megs,Instead Of 16 And BGM Partitions Of 512 Megs Of
    Partition Space, Instead Of 256 Meg Partitions! ICD Host Software Also Supports (I Think?) Upto 64 Partitions And With 8 SCSI ID #s, You May
    Have Multiple SCSI Units! Like A ZIP Drive Or A CD ROM! Please Reply,
    Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers!Thanx!=-Ben-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,
    8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles &
    Hand Helds! FREE Catalogs At BensCatalogs.Atari.org You Can Also Goto BenSells.Atari.org Or Request Catalogs By E-Mail At BenSells@Atari.org Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar Or Lynx!!!!! Or Request Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .ZIP Or .ZOO Formats! Call Ben Anytime, (503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!Sent On My Atari!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From " @21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 18 06:24:58 2019

I'm Refusing To Die!I'm Not Going To Let My Kidneys Or AnythingElse Kill
    Me! I'm Going To Stay Here Until Christ Returns!I'm Going To Continue To Support Atari Users & Remain A Thorn In The Side Of Those Opposing Atari
    Sales! My Sunday School Teacher Says "All Things Work Together For Those
    Who Love The Lord And Are Called To His Purpose"(Amplified Translation)!
    There Is A Song In My Church Based On Christian Scripture That We Sing
    With Lyrics Like "And Now,Let The Weak Say I am Strong, Let The Poor Say
    I am Rich")!So Continue With Your Prayers, I Appreciate It!Please Reply,

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,
    8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles &
    Hand Helds! FREE Catalogs At BensCatalogs.Atari.org You Can Also Goto BenSells.Atari.org Or Request Catalogs By E-Mail At BenSells@Atari.org Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar Or Lynx!!!!! Or Request Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .ZIP Or .ZOO Formats! Call Ben Anytime, (503)256-9974!Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!Sent On My Atari!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05