• Crap Games Competition / Your Sinclair

From Rich Pelley@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 22 12:18:03 2023
    Hi, Spec-chums!

It's Rich Pelley here. Of Crap Games Corner "fame". Hurrah! Wibble. [Get on with it - Ed].

Have you ever entered the annual Crap Games competition? Or hosted it? Or even know what it is?

Did you read Your Sinclair? Did one of your games ever get featured in the original Crap Games Corner? Or did you just like it? Or even just remember it?

If you have any idea what I'm talking about I'd love to hear from you for a bit feature I am writing for The Guardian. I will happily exchange any help for a YS Trainspotter Award.

Thank you!

Rich Pelley

[You're fired - Ed]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/rich-pelley

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ben Johnson@21:1/5 to Rich Pelley on Fri Mar 17 04:29:17 2023
    On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 8:18:04 PM UTC, Rich Pelley wrote:
    Hi, Spec-chums!

It's Rich Pelley here. Of Crap Games Corner "fame". Hurrah! Wibble. [Get on with it - Ed].

Have you ever entered the annual Crap Games competition? Or hosted it? Or even know what it is?

Did you read Your Sinclair? Did one of your games ever get featured in the original Crap Games Corner? Or did you just like it? Or even just remember it?

If you have any idea what I'm talking about I'd love to hear from you for a bit feature I am writing for The Guardian. I will happily exchange any help for a YS Trainspotter Award.

Thank you!

Rich Pelley

[You're fired - Ed]

Entered it for the first time this year, not sure why I never entered in the 80's when Your Sinclair was the only magazine of choice and I wrote plenty of crap games :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From OldbieOne@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 21 17:40:21 2023
    On Fri, 17 Mar 2023 04:29:17 -0700 (PDT), Ben Johnson <bensonofjohn@gmail.com> did make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 8:18:04a??PM UTC, Rich Pelley wrote:
    Hi, Spec-chums!

Thank you!

Rich Pelley

[You're fired - Ed]

Entered it for the first time this year, not sure why I never entered in the 80's when Your Sinclair was the only magazine of choice and I wrote plenty of crap games :)

Most 80's homebrew Speccy games were crap. But then again, so were a lot of US Gold titles, lol!!

--
    OldbieOne [TM]
    The One Who Tells It Like It is!
    Brought to you by RetroPC using
    Forte Agent News Reader .99g/32

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05