• Re: Entrance to Hades

From Ivan Blajer@21:1/5 to sh...@square-circle.co.uk on Tue Jan 10 15:46:11 2023
    On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 20:13:09 UTC+11, sh...@square-circle.co.uk wrote:
    On Friday, 9 February 2018 02:32:13 UTC, Brian-Gaff wrote:
    What is time really. It goes faster as you age.
    Brian

--
    From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
    Remember, if you don't like where I post
    or what I say, you don't have to
    read my posts! :-)
    "Duncan Snowden" <dunc...@talktalk.net> wrote in message news:20180208172...@talktalk.net...
    On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:41:15 -0800 (PST)
    Shaun Bebbington <commodorec...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 23:07:46 UTC, ivan....@gmail.com wrote: >> > It's been 22 years since my last post :D

Where does the time go?

It's been 21 years since my first post. And even though I know that, it still feels weird to see it in black and white. There are adults
    walking around who weren't even born yet when I first came across CSS.

(Mind you, I still find it bizarre that my childhood friends have
    kids at all, let alone ones who are practically grown-up themselves. Also, Elon Musk was born on the same day as me*, and he owns space rockets. Way to make a guy feel inadequate, Elon. Thanks, man.)

*Yes, really.

--
    Duncan Snowden.

I find that time doesn't go faster, in fact when I'm sober, time seems to slow down.

Regards,

Shaun.
    Here I am posting again 5 years later. The older you get each year is a smaller percentage of your life hence it goes faster. I see this as a board I can talk to myself across time :D Greetings to all spec chums and everyone else too. One of these days
    though I will sit down and complete Jet Set Willy....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kush@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 15 02:13:57 2023
    "Ivan Blajer" wrote in message news:bf082e39-7f9e-4154-8c99-84a535e71fe8n@googlegroups.com...

On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 20:13:09 UTC+11, sh...@square-circle.co.uk
    wrote:
    On Friday, 9 February 2018 02:32:13 UTC, Brian-Gaff wrote:
    What is time really. It goes faster as you age.
    Brian

--
    From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
    Remember, if you don't like where I post
    or what I say, you don't have to
    read my posts! :-)
    "Duncan Snowden" <dunc...@talktalk.net> wrote in message news:20180208172...@talktalk.net...
    On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:41:15 -0800 (PST)
    Shaun Bebbington <commodorec...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 23:07:46 UTC, ivan....@gmail.com wrote:
    It's been 22 years since my last post :D

Where does the time go?

It's been 21 years since my first post. And even though I know that,
    it
    still feels weird to see it in black and white. There are adults
    walking around who weren't even born yet when I first came across CSS.

(Mind you, I still find it bizarre that my childhood friends have
    kids at all, let alone ones who are practically grown-up themselves. Also, Elon Musk was born on the same day as me*, and he owns space rockets. Way to make a guy feel inadequate, Elon. Thanks, man.)

*Yes, really.

--
    Duncan Snowden.

I find that time doesn't go faster, in fact when I'm sober, time seems to slow down.

Regards,

Shaun.
    Here I am posting again 5 years later. The older you get each year is a smaller percentage of your life hence it goes faster. I see this as a board
    I can talk to myself across time :D Greetings to all spec chums and everyone else too. One of these days though I will sit down and complete Jet Set Willy....

--
    . . . ... Hourargh !! ... . . .
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From OldbieOne@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 8 20:45:40 2023
    On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 02:13:57 -0000, "kush" <kush@inv.nul> did make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

<snip>

Here I am posting again 5 years later. The older you get each year is a >smaller percentage of your life hence it goes faster. I see this as a board >I can talk to myself across time :D Greetings to all spec chums and everyone >else too. One of these days though I will sit down and complete Jet Set >Willy....

We're still here, but Sir Clive is not :(

OldbieOne [TM]
    The One Who Tells It Like It is!
    Brought to you by RetroPC

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05