• Hello, I have a raspberry PI4 I want to boot Android from the USB

From Daniel Michaels@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 24 12:39:11 2021
    I have all the updates installed, I can boot Raspian from card or USB. I can boot Android from the card but not the USB. error code comes up as USB not or cannot read FAT from the drive to boot. in gparted I see a exclamation yellow point on the boot
    partition. I do not know how to see what the point means in gparted. something goes wrong when writing the card to the SSD. I aso tried setting up Android directly on the drive with Raspberry imager.
    Any help would be apreiciated.

Dan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Patrick Zacharczyp@21:1/5 to skippe...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 7 11:51:08 2022
    On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 3:39:12 PM UTC-5, skippe...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have all the updates installed, I can boot Raspian from card or USB. I can boot Android from the card but not the USB. error code comes up as USB not or cannot read FAT from the drive to boot. in gparted I see a exclamation yellow point on the boot
    partition. I do not know how to see what the point means in gparted. something goes wrong when writing the card to the SSD. I aso tried setting up Android directly on the drive with Raspberry imager.
    Any help would be apreiciated.

Dan

Hello, Did you try to write the OS to the micro sd card? If that didn't work, it might not work w/ the raspberry pi.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)