• Heathkit/Zenith Z-110

From steven.feinsmith@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 2 20:12:19 2017
    I acquired Zenith ZF-110 from someone for free to replace my long time lost ZF-121 due stolen when I moved out from South Florida. It broke my heart for a long time because I am a very good programmer and knowledge of Z-100 system.

After inspected the ZF-110 and found out it was simple and standard hardware. Only one S-100 board installed was a floppy controller with 8" floppy cable to the rear end connector.

I tried to search for Z-205, memory board and plan to configure it from 256Kb to 1Mb to match what I had before with FBE board. I plan to create clone piggyback board which I have all the information to work on it.

I also had Gemini board on my ZF121 to allow me to run PC software. I will avoid Z-217, hard drive controller because there was no longer MFM hard drive available nowadays and seek to use S100computers' IDE controller and see if it will work with this
    system.

If you have software designed for the Z-100 system. Please share with me to build up my Z-100 based library.

If you have hardware like Z-205 board. I will be glad to pay for shipping cost. Please let me know if you are no longer in use. Also same with software and documentation.

Thank you very much,
    Steven

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)