• Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, April 28

From rbernardo@iglou.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 21 19:12:07 2018
    Happy National Superhero Day (April 28), C= and Ami comrades!

The next meeting of the Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network is Saturday, April 28, from 2 to 5+ p.m. at

Panera Bread Restaurant
    19662 Nordhoff Street
    Northridge, California
    (818) 407-9400

Note that the meeting is April 28, not the usual second Saturday of May.

Because our next meeting won't be until July, if you have any item that needs Ray Carlsen's repair services, give it to me at the meeting, and I'll give it to Ray when I pass by his place on the way to the Seattle Pacific Commodore Expo in June (see
    below).

More freebies will pour in, courtesy of John Y. of The Other Group of Amigoids (San Jose), Rolf M. of Ventura, and Thomas M. of our club! Grab what you can!

We'll talk about the past April 14 Livermore Innovation Fair, the upcoming May 18-20 Bay Area Maker Faire (San Mateo), the June 9-10 Pacific Commodore Expo NW (Seattle), and the August 11-12 Commodore Vegas Expo. We'll also talk about some leads on
    organizing a C= event in southern California.

I'll bring in the SX-64 with the WiFi64 modem from SharewarePlus of England and a selection of games. Also the Amiga 1200 returns with some of the latest games and demos from late 2017.

As always, bring in any Commodore/Amiga hardware and/or software you wish to share!

Truly,
    Robert Bernardo
    Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)