• Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Dec. 17

From rbernardo@iglou.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 11 00:53:46 2017
    Merry Christmas, C= and Ami aficionados!
    The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, Dec. 17 at --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
    2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
    Fresno, California
    (559) 227-1686

Because of members showing interest, the A.L.I.C.E. (A Laptop Incorporating a Classic Experience) laptop returns, A.L.I.C.E. being the portable solution which runs AmiKit X, Amiga OS 4.1, and Windows 10. Also returning because of its popularity is the
    new C64 game, Galencia, this time updated to v1.5. Another returning C64 game - Slime by Mr. Nop - updated for the Dec. 9-10 World of Commodore show, and also from that show, a demo entitled Scroll25.
    Just in time for the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie is Jim Happel's resurrected C64 game, Star Wars v1977 and v1981.
    What better way to enjoy Christmas than to play... Halloween games! For the VIC-20 comes Haunt and It Comes From the Grave. Or how about a VIC-20 racing game in the form of Nitro Wheels? More to the point is the Plus4/C64 game, Genius 2: Into the
    Caves, in which you must search caverns in the quest to find toys.
    We're still going through the pile of new game disks from from the British company, BinaryZone.org. Some of the games are Maze Of The Mummy, Barnsley Badger, Hessian, and Eye of the Gods.
    Finally, if I can get to San Jose in time to pick it up, John Yaccarine of The Other Group of Amigoids is donating a load of hardware/software free to all attending FCUG members.

Ho-ho-ho,
    Robert Bernardo
    Fresno Commodore User Group
    http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rbernardo@1:261/38 to All on Mon Dec 11 00:53:46 2017

Merry Christmas, C= and Ami aficionados!
    The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, Dec. 17 at --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
    2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
    Fresno, California
    (559) 227-1686

Because of members showing interest, the A.L.I.C.E. (A Laptop Incorporating a Classic Experience) laptop returns, A.L.I.C.E. being the portable solution which runs AmiKit X, Amiga OS 4.1, and Windows 10. Also returning because of its popularity is the new C64 game, Galencia, this time updated to v1.5. Another returning C64 game - Slime by Mr. Nop - updated for the Dec. 9-10 World
    of Commodore show, and also from that show, a demo entitled Scroll25.
    Just in time for the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie is Jim Happel's resurrected C64 game, Star Wars v1977 and v1981.
    What better way to enjoy Christmas than to play... Halloween games! For the VIC-20 comes Haunt and It Comes From the Grave. Or how about a VIC-20 racing game in the form of Nitro Wheels? More to the point is the Plus4/C64 game, Genius 2: Into the Caves, in which you must search caverns in the quest to find toys.
    We're still going through the pile of new game disks from from the British company, BinaryZone.org. Some of the games are Maze Of The Mummy, Barnsley Badger, Hessian, and Eye of the Gods.
    Finally, if I can get to San Jose in time to pick it up, John Yaccarine of The Other Group of Amigoids is donating a load of hardware/software free to all
    attending FCUG members.

Ho-ho-ho,
    Robert Bernardo
    Fresno Commodore User Group
    http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)