• XPCW and SquareX

From Floppy Software@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 30 12:24:48 2015
    Hi all.

I've just uploaded XPCW and SquareX to my website.

XPCW is a graphics and keyboard library for the Amstrad PCW, under the CP/M operating system.

It consists of a CP/M Plus RSX file, with some library files (.h) for MESCC, my own version of the Small-C compiler.

The RSX is written in Z80 assembler source code.

It can be accessed by any CP/M program or language, provided it follows its conventions (read the RSX source code for more information).

The XPCW.RSX file, has to be attached to any program that uses this library.

Only one MESCC library is needed (xpcw.h), the other are optional.

The libraries are:

*xpcw.h - Main library.
    *xdraw.h - Functions to draw pixels, lines, etc.
    *xtext.h - Functions to write text, set the font, change attributes, etc. *xchrdef.h - Functions to get / set character definitions.
    *xbitmap.h - Functions to draw bitmaps.
    *xkeyb.h - Functions to access the keyboard.

Squarex is a game written by me, as a present for the Amstrad PCW, in its 30th anniversary.

Your goal is to complete lines (or rows) of squares, with the pieces that fall from the top of the screen.

The completed lines will disappear.

Do you remember the name of a game that does something similar?

Er... humm... yes, you do, don't you?

This game has been developed with MESCC, my own Small-C compiler version, and the XPCW library for the Amstrad PCW.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Floppy Software@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 30 12:26:18 2015
    El domingo, 30 de agosto de 2015, 21:24:49 (UTC+2), Floppy Software escribió:
    Hi all.

I've just uploaded XPCW and SquareX to my website.

XPCW is a graphics and keyboard library for the Amstrad PCW, under the CP/M operating system.

It consists of a CP/M Plus RSX file, with some library files (.h) for MESCC, my own version of the Small-C compiler.

The RSX is written in Z80 assembler source code.

It can be accessed by any CP/M program or language, provided it follows its conventions (read the RSX source code for more information).

The XPCW.RSX file, has to be attached to any program that uses this library.

Only one MESCC library is needed (xpcw.h), the other are optional.

The libraries are:

*xpcw.h - Main library.
    *xdraw.h - Functions to draw pixels, lines, etc.
    *xtext.h - Functions to write text, set the font, change attributes, etc. *xchrdef.h - Functions to get / set character definitions.
    *xbitmap.h - Functions to draw bitmaps.
    *xkeyb.h - Functions to access the keyboard.

Squarex is a game written by me, as a present for the Amstrad PCW, in its 30th anniversary.

Your goal is to complete lines (or rows) of squares, with the pieces that fall from the top of the screen.

The completed lines will disappear.

Do you remember the name of a game that does something similar?

Er... humm... yes, you do, don't you?

This game has been developed with MESCC, my own Small-C compiler version, and the XPCW library for the Amstrad PCW.

Ups! My website: http://www.floppysoftware.vacau.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)