• inCider August 1983 Issue request [Cider Vinegar]

From James Hall [VE3MYZ] FN25dj. 73@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 2 10:33:37 2021
    Hi Kenneth, What site are you saying is back up ?

Sorry to hear you had to scramble to bring it back up.

The Speed/ASM project should be up on asimov soon. I uploaded the completed articles with disk images about two weeks ago. The only thing missing from the small archive is the Speed/ASM original Manual.!

I am hoping to finish a small archive of Absofts AC/Basic for the ][gs soon. I will be uploading that as well to asimov when complete.

Apple ][ Forever !

James

The site IS back up and we have all of the magazines uploaded. JustHost pulled support for the software the site was based on w/o any advanced notice, so we were left in the cold & dark. Rebuilt the site in WordPress using IONOS as the hosting company.
    And we would appreciate it if you see an error, report it to us.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From magnusfalkirk@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 5 12:15:25 2021
    On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 12:33:38 PM UTC-5, James Hall [VE3MYZ] FN25dj. 73 wrote:
    Hi Kenneth, What site are you saying is back up ?

Sorry to hear you had to scramble to bring it back up.

The Speed/ASM project should be up on asimov soon. I uploaded the completed articles with disk images about two weeks ago. The only thing missing from the small archive is the Speed/ASM original Manual.!

I am hoping to finish a small archive of Absofts AC/Basic for the ][gs soon. I will be uploading that as well to asimov when complete.

Apple ][ Forever !

James
    The site IS back up and we have all of the magazines uploaded. JustHost pulled support for the software the site was based on w/o any advanced notice, so we were left in the cold & dark. Rebuilt the site in WordPress using IONOS as the hosting
    company. And we would appreciate it if you see an error, report it to us.

The site he is talking about is: https://apple2online.com/ it is a really good source of magazines and software for the Apple II line of computers. I tried emailing him one time to tell him he has the wrong January 1989 issue listed for inCider. He has
    the January 1989 issue of A+ not inCider in the inCider magazine files.

magnus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)