• Seeking Parsytec BBK-S4 EEPROM images.

From arback@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 16 20:45:59 2021
    Some time ago I bought a Parsytec BBK-S4 SBus Transputer link interface, which turned out to be fitted with blank EEPROMs (I strongly suspect the seller knew exactly what they were doing...) So now I find myself in the position of trying to track down
    someone with a working card, who might be willing to image the EEPROMs in theirs.

Any help with this would be much appreciated, e.g. even just leads as to someone off-list who may just might have this hardware. I have a Parsytec xPlorer that I'd really love to get hooked up to a SPARCstation host.

Andrew

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Quant Geek@21:1/5 to arb...@gmail.com on Thu Feb 17 18:15:53 2022
    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:46:00 PM UTC-6, arb...@gmail.com wrote:
    Some time ago I bought a Parsytec BBK-S4 SBus Transputer link interface, which turned out to be fitted with blank EEPROMs (I strongly suspect the seller knew exactly what they were doing...) So now I find myself in the position of trying to track down
    someone with a working card, who might be willing to image the EEPROMs in theirs.

Any help with this would be much appreciated, e.g. even just leads as to someone off-list who may just might have this hardware. I have a Parsytec xPlorer that I'd really love to get hooked up to a SPARCstation host.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I know I dumped it eons ago. Let me see if I can find it in my archives...

Regards,

Ram

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)