• Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur.pdf

From Shala Holstine@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 02:23:35 2023
    Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur: A Comprehensive Guide to Islamic Da'wah
    Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur is a book written by Musthafa Masyhur, a prominent leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The book is based on the teachings of Hasan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and covers various aspects of Islamic
    da'wah (invitation to Islam).

Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur.pdf
    DOWNLOAD https://phopostitic.blogspot.com/?download=2wGz8i

The book consists of two volumes, each containing 10 chapters. The first volume discusses the principles, objectives, methods, and ethics of da'wah. The second volume deals with the challenges, obstacles, and strategies of da'wah in different contexts
    and situations.

The book is considered one of the most influential and comprehensive works on Islamic da'wah in the modern era. It has been translated into several languages and widely read by Muslims and non-Muslims alike. The book provides a clear and practical
    guidance for anyone who wants to learn about or engage in Islamic da'wah.

In this article, we will summarize the main points and themes of Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur and highlight its relevance and importance for today's Muslims.

The Principles of Da'wah
    The first chapter of Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur lays out the basic principles of da'wah. According to Masyhur, da'wah is:

A duty and an honor for every Muslim.
    A way of life that encompasses all aspects of human existence.
    A means of worshiping Allah and seeking His pleasure.
    A manifestation of love and compassion for humanity.
    A struggle against ignorance, injustice, and oppression.
    A process of continuous learning and improvement.

Masyhur also emphasizes that da'wah should be based on:

The Quran and the Sunnah as the primary sources of guidance.
    The understanding and application of the objectives (maqasid) of Sharia.
    The balance between faith (iman), knowledge ('ilm), and action ('amal).
    The respect for diversity and pluralism within Islam and among other faiths. The wisdom (hikmah), patience (sabr), and sincerity (ikhlas) in dealing with people.

The Objectives of Da'wah
    The second chapter of Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur explains the objectives of da'wah. According to Masyhur, da'wah aims to:

Invite people to the oneness (tawhid) of Allah and His worship.
    Introduce people to the message (risalah) of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his example.
    Establish Islam as a comprehensive system of life that ensures peace, justice, and prosperity for all.
    Reform the individual, the society, and the world according to Islamic values and principles.
    Revive the spirit of brotherhood, solidarity, and cooperation among Muslims. Defend the rights, dignity, and interests of Muslims against any aggression or oppression.

The Methods of Da'wah
    The third chapter of Fiqih Dakwah Mustafa Masyhur describes the methods of da'wah. According to Masyhur, da'wah should be conducted through:

The personal example (qudwah) of the da'i (caller to Islam) in terms of character, behavior, and attitude.
    The verbal communication (kalam) of the da'i in terms of clarity, eloquence, and persuasiveness.
    The written communication (kitabah) of the da'i in terms of quality, quantity, and diversity.
    The organizational structure (tanzim) of the da'i in terms of leadership, teamwork, and coordination.
    The social service (
    35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)