• Seq-303: Analog Sequencing on a PC

From unexistant.proof@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 12 16:54:27 2018
    Le vendredi 13 mars 1998 09:00:00 UTC+1, Techno Toys a écrit :
    If you want to use swirling arpeggios, quirky melodies, or pounding basslines
    in your nusic, there's no better instrument than an analog sequencer. Yet these babies are rare, expensive, prone to breakdown, and hard to use in a MIDI-based system. What's a poor synthesist to do?

That's why we wrote Seq-303. This program brings the power of an analog sequencer to any Windows 95 or NT-based MIDI system. Here's what some satisfied Seq-303 users have to say:

"What a completely and utterly brilliant bit of software. We used it on Electric Barbarella... It will be on the next album."
    - Mark Tinley, UK, programmer for Duran Duran

"It works fantastically with the Nord (Modular). I use it to write 303-808- 909 style patterns, complete with 303 slide. And all of my real-time tweaks to the sliders on screen during playback are recorded into a MIDI file which I export to Cubase for editing. I often impress my Acid-techno junkie friends
    by writing classic techno tunes real-time before their very eyes."
    - Casey Stongle, USA

"I have to say that this is one of the finest sequencers I've had the pleasure to use. It is priceless in my studio... I use it along with Cakewalk
    and I love it to death. Thanks for such a cool piece of software."
    - Humberto Cruz, USA

"Your Seq-303 does the job - it's the ultimate techno tool. I'm hooked... It is also a killer to make a hi-hat come alive with the variation in the velocity, but the function that really blew my mind is the reverb on each step! That's innovation."
    - Pierre Gauthier, France

"Having hung around System-100s, the MC-4, Paia's and the dreaded silver box for a while, this is the first program for an aeon that has got me thinking that a PC can do something more useful than collect my mail. Thanks."
    - David Harkett, UK

For more info or to download, come to the Techno Toys web site at http://www.technotoys.com.

--
    Jim Johnson
    Metaphoric Software
    -------------------
    Makers of Techno Toys
    Software for Electronic Music
    http://www.technotoys.com
    info@technotoys.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From unexistant.proof@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 12 16:55:49 2018
    Le vendredi 13 mars 1998 09:00:00 UTC+1, Techno Toys a écrit :
    If you want to use swirling arpeggios, quirky melodies, or pounding basslines
    in your nusic, there's no better instrument than an analog sequencer. Yet these babies are rare, expensive, prone to breakdown, and hard to use in a MIDI-based system. What's a poor synthesist to do?

That's why we wrote Seq-303. This program brings the power of an analog sequencer to any Windows 95 or NT-based MIDI system. Here's what some satisfied Seq-303 users have to say:

"What a completely and utterly brilliant bit of software. We used it on Electric Barbarella... It will be on the next album."
    - Mark Tinley, UK, programmer for Duran Duran

"It works fantastically with the Nord (Modular). I use it to write 303-808- 909 style patterns, complete with 303 slide. And all of my real-time tweaks to the sliders on screen during playback are recorded into a MIDI file which I export to Cubase for editing. I often impress my Acid-techno junkie friends
    by writing classic techno tunes real-time before their very eyes."
    - Casey Stongle, USA

"I have to say that this is one of the finest sequencers I've had the pleasure to use. It is priceless in my studio... I use it along with Cakewalk
    and I love it to death. Thanks for such a cool piece of software."
    - Humberto Cruz, USA

"Your Seq-303 does the job - it's the ultimate techno tool. I'm hooked... It is also a killer to make a hi-hat come alive with the variation in the velocity, but the function that really blew my mind is the reverb on each step! That's innovation."
    - Pierre Gauthier, France

"Having hung around System-100s, the MC-4, Paia's and the dreaded silver box for a while, this is the first program for an aeon that has got me thinking that a PC can do something more useful than collect my mail. Thanks."
    - David Harkett, UK

For more info or to download, come to the Techno Toys web site at http://www.technotoys.com.

--
    Jim Johnson
    Metaphoric Software
    -------------------
    Makers of Techno Toys
    Software for Electronic Music
    http://www.technotoys.com
    info@technotoys.com

HELLO i'm looking for update

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)