From Raju 1919@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 22 05:13:59 2017
Digital printing is a process of using digital or electronic files from computer or other digital storage devices as a source. Digital printing won’tuse press platesor setup bedding in the printing process. With the advancement in the technology and in
printing techniques, digital printing has replaced all other printing techniques in markets.
Advantages of Digital printing:
There are many benefits associated with digital printing. They are as follows
• Provides top quality with lower cost.
• Distortion of images won’t occur.
• Elimination of heavy printing machinery.
• Reduces time and efforts of digital printing process.
• Short run printing capability.
• More number of design graphics in printing than ever before.