• OT: What are you watching

From holdit66@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 11 06:49:21 2017
    Might as well discuss this as there's Foxtrot Alpha happening wargaming-wise...

This post was prompted by the arrival on Netflix of the third season of Better Call Saul, the side-character prequel to Breaking Bad that is, IMO at least, superior to its older sibling. Also enjoying with Holdette the dramatisation of the OJ Simpson
    trial, very well done with the casting of OJ himself possibly the only bum note. John Travolta has been accused of overdoing it as Robert Shapiro, and he probably does, but I find it a very enjoyable performance all the same.

And we're in a new season of Masterchef (UK). Yum.

The Walking Dead is continuing a downward slide in terms of the writing, but at least we have Game of Thrones back in the summer.

Below-the-radar recommendation..."Fauda" (Netflix again). A drama based on the activities of an Israeli undercover anti-terrorist unit operating in the West Bank. Very good, and is surprisingly fair to all parties.

So, what's got you guys glued to the google-box/monitor/laptop screen/tablet/phone? Must simpler when you could just say "TV", wasn't it?
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to hold...@gmail.com on Tue Apr 11 12:51:08 2017
    On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:49:23 AM UTC-6, hold...@gmail.com wrote:

The Walking Dead is continuing a downward slide in terms of the writing,

... along with the fattest group of starving survivors I have ever seen.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Big Salad@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 11 22:06:12 2017
    Mr. Robot
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wargamerberi@gmail.com@21:1/5 to hold...@gmail.com on Thu Apr 20 04:06:48 2017
    On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:49:23 PM UTC+2, hold...@gmail.com wrote:

So, what's got you guys glued to the google-box/monitor/laptop screen/tablet/phone? Must simpler when you could just say "TV", wasn't it?

Nothing really. Maybe a movie now and then.

2-3 gamenights/week + preparing for them as I'm usually the one who has to explain the games keeps me plenty busy.

The renaissance in board wargaming means I have more FTF opponents than ever before and I'm enjoying those good times while they last.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05