• Command Ops 2: Knock On All Doors is out

From dougb@21:1/5 to Arjuna on Fri Dec 18 16:31:09 2015
    On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 5:44:09 PM UTC-5, Arjuna wrote:
    Thanks for posting this Vincenzo. You beat me to it. I am very pleased with the response to it so far. One point to note I have changed the description slightly after someone suggested that it implied you could only play this from the German
    perspective, which is not the case. You can definitely play it from both sides. You might also like to check out a discussion on our facebook page about replayability:
    https://www.facebook.com/PantherGames

Well interesting, downloaded the core engine and tried to start the St. Vith tutorial. Totally buggered up. I don't see any button to start the scenario and although it say that the order delays are realistic they appear on the setup screen as none or
    something like that. Then it locks up my system so that not only can I not close the bloody game window but I cannot even get it closed from the task manager. Had to shutdown the system.

If this is the new model I'm going to stay a long, long way a way from this series. Really disappointing.

Doug
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dougb@21:1/5 to dougb on Fri Dec 18 16:38:08 2015
    On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:31:12 PM UTC-5, dougb wrote:
    Thanks for posting this Vincenzo. You beat me to it. I am very pleased with the response to it so far. One point to note I have changed the description slightly after someone suggested that it implied you could only play this from the German
    perspective, which is not the case. You can definitely play it from both sides. You might also like to check out a discussion on our facebook page about replayability:

Well interesting, downloaded the core engine and tried to start the St. Vith tutorial. Totally buggered up. I don't see any button to start the scenario and although it say that the order delays are realistic they appear on the setup screen as none
    or something like that. Then it locks up my system so that not only can I not close the bloody game window but I cannot even get it closed from the task manager. Had to shutdown the system.

If this is the new model I'm going to stay a long, long way a way from this series. Really disappointing.

Doug

Christ it buggered up my friends pc as well.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dougb@21:1/5 to dougb on Fri Dec 18 17:23:18 2015
    On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:38:09 PM UTC-5, dougb wrote:
    On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:31:12 PM UTC-5, dougb wrote:

Well interesting, downloaded the core engine and tried to start the St. Vith tutorial. Totally buggered up. I don't see any button to start the scenario and although it say that the order delays are realistic they appear on the setup screen as none
    or something like that. Then it locks up my system so that not only can I not close the bloody game window but I cannot even get it closed from the task manager. Had to shutdown the system.

Doug

Christ it buggered up my friends pc as well.

Apparently on my friend's system Norton flagged it for some reason. AVG did on my system but I hit the override button - wish I hadn't have done that.

Doug
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gbreslin@internode.on.net@21:1/5 to Arjuna on Sat Jun 18 02:25:45 2016
    On Friday, 27 November 2015 08:44:09 UTC+10, Arjuna wrote:

Hi Dave,
    I've bought all your game on locknload.
    locknload recognise my email address but say my password is wrong.
    They send me a change the password email based on my internet address.
    I change the password based on my email address, because that's where
    they send the "change the password" email.
    They tell me I was successful at changing the password.
    I then try to log on but it says one of the two are wrong.
    I go to the help section of locknload but I have to log in to get
    any help.
    I have paid for the games but cannot download them.
    Can you help? :) Greg
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gbreslin@internode.on.net@21:1/5 to gbre...@internode.on.net on Sat Jun 18 15:21:27 2016
    On Saturday, 18 June 2016 19:25:46 UTC+10, gbre...@internode.on.net wrote:

Hi Dave,
    any help.

Hi again,
    So I got on to locknload again this morning and started to once again "change my password" since it knows my email address. The first thing it said was that it did not know my email address. I thought "Good, someone's fixing this by removing that
    address so I can start again. Wrong. I started a new account but then it discovered that my email address was already known.
    They make it worse by putting you on the "wait an hour and try again". I just want to be able to download the complete game that I've paid for.
    Everybody hides on the internet and there are no direct paths to who you need to talk to. Even Dave. I'm not being harsh. If I want to "suddenly" contact Dave who will get the money, and rightly so, because he can help, there are no contact details
    directly. Any Thoughts? :) Greg
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to gbre...@internode.on.net on Sat Jun 18 19:42:49 2016
    On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 4:21:28 PM UTC-6, gbre...@internode.on.net wrote:

Hi Dave,
    any help.

Hi again,
    So I got on to locknload again this morning and started to once again "change my password" since it knows my email address. The first thing it said was that it did not know my email address. I thought "Good, someone's fixing this by removing that
    address so I can start again. Wrong. I started a new account but then it discovered that my email address was already known.
    They make it worse by putting you on the "wait an hour and try again". I just want to be able to download the complete game that I've paid for.
    Everybody hides on the internet and there are no direct paths to who you need to talk to. Even Dave. I'm not being harsh. If I want to "suddenly" contact Dave who will get the money, and rightly so, because he can help, there are no contact details

I have tried to notify Dave of your predicament via a mutual friend. Hope he will soon appear to lend you a hand.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arjuna@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 19 00:22:11 2016
    I have emailed David Heath about this. I know he's at Origins and won't be back in his office till the middle of the week. But try and raise a support ticket in the meantime.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arjuna@21:1/5 to gbre...@internode.on.net on Sun Jun 19 00:18:42 2016
    On Sunday, 19 June 2016 08:21:28 UTC+10, gbre...@internode.on.net wrote:

Hi Dave,
    any help.

Hi again,

Greg, sorry but I was out of town this weekend. Just got back and saw your post on facebook. As I replied there you need to raise a support ticket on the LNL site. You shouldn't need to log in to do that.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05