• All is Ready ...

From Vincenzo Beretta@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 2 16:03:32 2015
    You summed up pretty well my experience. My only caveat is that I couldn't bring myself to finish it. The nail on the coffin was when I realized how anemic the very ROG elements had become. And not only the perks and the advancement choices, but the very
    moral choices. No more rallying a community to help a fugitive only to betray him in the middle of the night like in FO: New Vegas. Now it doesn't matter what your character says: it will always be something that agrees with the plot.

Now I have reinstalled Skyrim, and, one by one, I'm installing on it the best mods developed over 3 years at NexusMods. It is an embarrassment of riches, and it is easy to guess that a wise choice of mods will lead to a totally brand new experience (
    dying of exposure because the temperature drops in a sudden blizzard, you don't have a tent and/or cold gear or fire spells, and you are WET? I'm in!)

Sadly I fear that not even this kind of community effort will be able to save FO IV. First the Elder Scrolls Online fiasco, and now this. I hope that Bethesda will get a grip again in time for the Elder Scrolls VI.

To think that some people actually UPGRADED their PCs to play this crock after they saw the almost uniformly enthusiast reviews... As I already wrote, sometimes I'm ashamed of my category.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to Vincenzo Beretta on Wed Dec 2 16:14:20 2015
    On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:03:33 PM UTC-7, Vincenzo Beretta wrote:
    To think that some people actually UPGRADED their PCs to play this crock after they saw the almost uniformly enthusiast reviews... As I already wrote, sometimes I'm ashamed of my category.

Good news for Matrix! Those people sound like the same type of suckers who would purchase MNO, since the pool of gullible wargames willing to buy that turd has pretty much dried up. :D
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)