• Flashpoint Germany Scenario DLC announced!

From smr@21:1/5 to Giftzwerg on Wed Dec 2 16:37:46 2015
    On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 09:23:43 -0500, Giftzwerg wrote:

But if my choice is between discussing the Vinnie and Hermie show and
    their insane jihad against COMMAND and the developers of that excellent
    game ... well, Shawn, where do you stand on lease / purchase? I leased
    the Fusion Energi. First time I've gone down the lease road.

My car is a business lease. My wife's was a purchase. IL has some wonky tax laws in regards to leasing so it doesn't always make sense, but I didn't
    want two full purchase car payments when we all of a sudden needed a second
    car on short notice.

In April, when the lease is up, though, I'm paying cash for its
    replacement. I fucking hate payments.

The only thing that upsets me is that it doesn't have a spare tire, but
    the parts manager at the dealer is getting me a donut I can sling in the (virtually non-existent) trunk to keep out-of-town trips from turning
    into a travel nightmare because ... flat tire.

That's what roadside assistance is for ;)

--
    smr
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 2 16:00:07 2015
    Another promising PBEM match lost due to file corruption in v2.0.10BS

Rhino turn does not switch v210bs

After entering orders for the NATO side, the game does not stop at the end of the NATO turn cycle. The "Outbound PBEM Dispatch" window does not appear and the game refuses to switch sides.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3142417&postcount=129
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to Giftzwerg on Wed Dec 2 15:51:15 2015
    On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 7:23:46 AM UTC-7, Giftzwerg wrote:
    In article <14of4zgxvh7lu.1c4jwofyt93ew.dlg@40tude.net>,
    me@shawnritchie.com says...

Go back to the discussion for catastrophic converters, or whatever.

Nice try, ya weaselly little fuck.

I gave you a precise argument. You argued: Giftzy only posts about car parts. I argued back: actually, an even cursory search of this newsgroup's spool will reveal thousands of non-car-related posts by ol' Giftzy.

Not all of them well-considered, I do admit. But I stand by them.

That's a FACT, jack.

Now you're trying to spin out of it like you weren't blatantly wrong.

Y'know. Just like a fuckin' cunt would do.

But if my choice is between discussing the Vinnie and Hermie show and
    their insane jihad against COMMAND and the developers of that excellent
    game ... well, Shawn, where do you stand on lease / purchase? I leased
    the Fusion Energi. First time I've gone down the lease road.

the parts manager at the dealer is getting me a donut I can sling in the (virtually non-existent) trunk to keep out-of-town trips from turning

--
    Giftzwerg
    "As Barack 'Eldrick' Obama approaches his 200th round of golf since his election as president, here?s a fact to put that into perspective: Since January 2009, Tiger Woods has played 269 rounds of golf."
    - Washington Times

Yes, it is best that you limit any participation to discussion of flux capacitors or whatever, since legitimate game discussion is beyond your grasp.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From eddysterckx@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to Giftzwerg on Thu Dec 3 00:06:55 2015
    On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 3:23:46 PM UTC+1, Giftzwerg wrote:

A can with pressurized sealing foam is small, cheap and works well. It replaces the air in your tire with an expanding sealing foam allowing you to drive away on that flat tire within minutes. Got one for my wife's car, mine still has a full-size spare
    tire bolted underneath the car so you don't lose trunk space.

Had to replace a flat tire some months ago and it was a bitch with those pneumatically fastened bolts they have these days. I do have roadside assistance, but I'll be damned if I'm going to call them for a flat tire - male pride and all that :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 3 00:21:10 2015
    Expansion pack not recognized v2.0.10bs

When saving a turn to PBEM++ server, an error is reported after the save was successfully posted.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3142424&postcount=130
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 3 15:19:03 2015
    Access Violation v210bs

Another v2.10BS match ruined by Access Violation Errors. The NATO player could not continue because the game crashed with an unending series of Access Violation Error when he clicked on this Panzer unit.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3142955&postcount=131
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sro_cm@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to herm...@hotmail.com on Fri Dec 4 10:04:31 2015
    On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 5:27:50 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

To top it off, 'shuffling the blame onto others' is probably the only consistent behaviour for Matrix' developers. OTS was adamant that it was _absolutely and totally_ in control of its own source code. With absolute control comes absolute
    responsibility. OTS and no one else is responsible for its current problems.

You do understand that Steam has it's own situation right?

And that we have to not only make the code work with Matrix installers but Steams as well. When we aren't given the entire set of parameters to make our code work with those things can get a bit out of hand.

While we are in control of our code, we aren't in control of the demands made on that code.

Good Hunting.

MR
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to sro...@yahoo.com on Fri Dec 4 16:45:35 2015
    On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-7, sro...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 5:27:50 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

To top it off, 'shuffling the blame onto others' is probably the only consistent behaviour for Matrix' developers. OTS was adamant that it was _absolutely and totally_ in control of its own source code. With absolute control comes absolute
    responsibility. OTS and no one else is responsible for its current problems.

You do understand that Steam has it's own situation right?

And that we have to not only make the code work with Matrix installers but Steams as well. When we aren't given the entire set of parameters to make our code work with those things can get a bit out of hand.

While we are in control of our code, we aren't in control of the demands made on that code.

Steam has their own situation as does Matrix. The fact that OTS needs to work with them both is also apparent. That means OTS must demand all the necessary parameters and then test the final code vigorously.

Blaming other companies for supposedly not giving you the entire set of parameters is just lame. Either OTS did not ask enough questions, did not demand sufficient information on the parameters, or else it failed to test their code adequately.
    Regardless, the only party at fault is OTS.

Given the dismal state under which v2.0.10 was released, we are not talking about isolated cases. Virtually *NO One* in the entire player community was able to play a PBEM++ game. Most Steam users could not even get the game to launch!

Once again, OTS fails to learn its lesson. OTS and no one else is responsible for the botched v2.0.10 release. Continuing to ignore the situation only means that it will happen again.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sro_cm@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to herm...@hotmail.com on Sat Dec 5 16:08:58 2015
    On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 6:45:36 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

Steam has their own situation as does Matrix. The fact that OTS needs to work with them both is also apparent. That means OTS must demand all the necessary parameters and then test the final code vigorously.

ROFL!!!!! You can demand away. You get what they give you. If they forget to mention something that's an after the fact issue we get to deal with.

Blaming other companies for supposedly not giving you the entire set of parameters is just lame. Either OTS did not ask enough questions, did not demand sufficient information on the parameters, or else it failed to test their code adequately.

I didn't blame anyone I was explaining why we are working to fix the issues that came up after the last release.

Given the dismal state under which v2.0.10 was released, we are not talking about isolated cases. Virtually *NO One* in the entire player community was able to play a PBEM++ game. Most Steam users could not even get the game to launch!

We get the reports before you do. So, we are well aware of what happened and when. Much more so than anyone outside the development group.

Once again, OTS fails to learn its lesson. OTS and no one else is responsible for the botched v2.0.10 release. Continuing to ignore the situation only means that it will happen again.

You're right. Once again we fail to learn our lesson. In keeping with I've failed to learn that it's the holidays and that means more free content.

I'm currently working on a scenario that will use the full 14 hour time limit for scenarios on the new BIG MAP in the Reforged DLC! If all goes well that will be available for FREE before Christmas.

I know, I know... I really should learn my lessons and stop giving away new content. Let's just mark it up to me being hard headed and that I can't help myself.

Good Hunting.

MR
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 5 18:05:18 2015
    Black Hole v210bs

Rhino scenario PBEM++ has a NATO tank unit and a USSR tank unit in hex 1814 (circled in Red) at the same time.

A check of the firing range shows the hexes can be hit from 1814 (circled in Red). However, hex 1814 is, itself, a Black Hole. The tanks cannot engage one another inside it, but they can freely engage units outside the hex. Also, units outside the hex
    cannot fire into the hex. The units in 1814 are, essentially, invulnerable.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3144043&postcount=133
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sro_cm@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to herm...@hotmail.com on Sat Dec 5 20:03:19 2015
    On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 8:05:20 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:
    Black Hole v210bs

Rhino scenario PBEM++ has a NATO tank unit and a USSR tank unit in hex 1814 (circled in Red) at the same time.

A check of the firing range shows the hexes can be hit from 1814 (circled in Red). However, hex 1814 is, itself, a Black Hole. The tanks cannot engage one another inside it, but they can freely engage units outside the hex. Also, units outside the hex
    cannot fire into the hex. The units in 1814 are, essentially, invulnerable.

Which side were you playing in that scenario?

Good Hunting.

MR
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to sro...@yahoo.com on Sat Dec 5 17:48:53 2015
    On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 5:09:00 PM UTC-7, sro...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 6:45:36 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

ROFL!!!!! You can demand away. You get what they give you. If they forget to mention something that's an after the fact issue we get to deal with.

LMAO! Even if 'they' forget to mention something, it would have been caught the second the code was tested. The fact that it was not detected is simply more evidence that the so-called OTS testing process was a joke.

I didn't blame anyone I was explaining why we are working to fix the issues that came up after the last release.

Sure you did. And you just tried to do it, again. Right here:

When we aren't given the entire set of parameters to make our code work

and

Even if 'they' forget to mention something

It is no one else's fault, but OTS. OTS bears sole and absolute responsibility.

We get the reports before you do. So, we are well aware of what happened and when. Much more so than anyone outside the development group.

Well, it is physically impossible for OTS to receive a crash report faster than a user, who immediately sees it on his screen.

Once again, this simply highlights the total lack of PBEM++ testing from OTS. Had OTS even tried to log into the PBEM++ system and tried to play a single game, it should have been evident. The fact that so many paying customers had to suffer for OTS'
    inadequacy is par for the course, especially since these PBEM++ login bugs had been known for *OVER* a year.

[steam] error login to pbem++ - 12/1/2014 2:39:13 PM http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3750427

You're right. Once again we fail to learn our lesson.

Exactly right. It is easy to see how many times OTS has posted in this thread and *NOT ONCE* actually talked about any of the actual bugs being reported. Instead, it is always, "Waaah, it's not our fault."

This same indifference towards bugs was shown for v2.0.9 and most of those problems simply re-surfaced unresolved in v2.0.10 The pattern is easily noticeable and will most likely be the same for v2.0.11.

I suspect that this game-killer will still be in v2.0.11:

FSCC setting ignored 0743H v209 http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3039334&postcount=107

In keeping with I've failed to learn that it's the holidays and that means more free content.

I'm currently working on a scenario that will use the full 14 hour time limit for scenarios on the new BIG MAP in the Reforged DLC! If all goes well that will be available for FREE before Christmas.

I know, I know... I really should learn my lessons and stop giving away new content. Let's just mark it up to me being hard headed and that I can't help myself.

Yes, the _last_ (and only) free stand-alone scenario for FPC was "Eyes, Ears, and Teeth." Since FPC's release, 27 months ago, there has been exactly *ONE* new scenario. That is pretty lamentable, since the the game released with so few scenarios in the
    first place. [Note: the additional campaigns are not counted since they are unplayable for PBEM and are also inaccessible individually.]

The only scenarios that OTS released cost $20 USD. Incidentally, these should probably have been included gratis for FPC customers, since the original scenario list was so limited.

Glad to see a second free scenario after only 2 years! The rate of production is simply staggering.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to sro...@yahoo.com on Sun Dec 6 13:16:58 2015
    On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 9:03:20 PM UTC-7, sro...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 8:05:20 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:
    Black Hole v210bs

A check of the firing range shows the hexes can be hit from 1814 (circled in Red). However, hex 1814 is, itself, a Black Hole. The tanks cannot engage one another inside it, but they can freely engage units outside the hex. Also, units outside the
    hex cannot fire into the hex. The units in 1814 are, essentially, invulnerable.

Which side were you playing in that scenario?

I was in command of Soviet forces while my opponent controlled NATO forces.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to sro...@yahoo.com on Sun Dec 6 13:21:42 2015
    On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 5:09:00 PM UTC-7, sro...@yahoo.com wrote:

How *exactly* is this a 'free' scenario?

The scenario is written on a map that only comes with purchase of the $20 Reforged DLC. Therefore, unless I am mistaken, only players who pay for the DLC will be able to play it.

How is 'free' defined in this instance?
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Vincenzo Beretta@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 6 23:17:48 2015
    In all fairness, free content built on a broken engine is like a free Christmas cake from the year before.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 7 13:13:23 2015
    Missing sounds and lines of fire v210bs

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3144875&postcount=141
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 8 16:51:52 2015
    There are definitely lessons to be learned, here. The players are left sitting idle with an unplayable PBEM++ game during the holidays, when they actually have time to play.

"BigDuke66, we will be looking to test the 2.0.11 with players having PBEM problems that are playing other know players so we can have both on the 11 update. We will reaching out to players this week to see who can help test. The full released version to
    the public will be after the holidays due to scheduling and holiday breaks. "

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3984025

The only question is whether or not OTS learns how badly they bungled this release just in time for the business shopping time of the year. Who in their right mind would buy a game with such a crippled PBEM function?

Maybe there is one other question: will there even be any players remaining after OTS takes it leisurely time correcting the problem after the holidays?
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 8 16:54:40 2015
    You know that there's got to be a problem with the AI when even fans recognize how poorly the AI behaves. It is simply amazing how easily even new players can identify silly OTS behaviours (a.k.a. Headless Chicken Dances) that developers cannot.

"Ai should be a little bit more campy. They are just running around like chickens getting slaughtered :D"

http://steamcommunity.com/app/330720/discussions/0/494631873665906682/
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 8 17:21:31 2015
    There are definitely lessons, here. It remains to be seen if OTS can be bothered to learn them. The players are left sitting idle with an unplayable PBEM++ game during the holidays, when they actually have time to play.

"BigDuke66, we will be looking to test the 2.0.11 with players having PBEM problems that are playing other know players so we can have both on the 11 update. We will reaching out to players this week to see who can help test. The full released version to
    the public will be after the holidays due to scheduling and holiday breaks. "

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3984025

The only question is whether or not OTS learns how badly they bungled this release just in time for the busiest shopping time of the year. Who in their right mind would buy a game with such a crippled PBEM function?

Maybe there is one other question: will there even be any players remaining after OTS takes it leisurely time correcting the problem after the holidays?
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 17 16:24:04 2015
    Enemy artillery reports appear to opponent

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3146175&postcount=144
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 12 02:21:44 2015
    Apparently, counter-battery fire consumes no ammunition, whatsoever.

http://youtu.be/S1qQF7tzXWE?t=31m43s
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 21 13:23:37 2015
    The game continues to explode with Access Violation Errors.

https://youtu.be/S1qQF7tzXWE?t=53m42s
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sro_cm@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to herm...@hotmail.com on Tue Dec 22 07:35:55 2015
    On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 3:23:38 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

When was the last time you did a clean install?

Good Hunting.

MR
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to sro...@yahoo.com on Tue Dec 22 14:00:19 2015
    On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 8:35:57 AM UTC-7, sro...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 3:23:38 PM UTC-6, herm...@hotmail.com wrote:

When was the last time you did a clean install?

Good Hunting.

MR

Dec 01, 2015, after v2.0.10d was released.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 23 07:49:19 2015
    Artillery fires while under re-supply v210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3149767&postcount=146
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Herman Hum@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 24 08:46:06 2015
    Invisible minefield deployment v210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3150142&postcount=147
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 29 21:18:43 2015
    VP mis-calculation 210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3152188&postcount=148
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 11 16:49:55 2016
    Uncleared Minefields

http://youtu.be/QZN-kh1pMPc?t=2h59m40s
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 16 18:30:13 2016
    Final VP differential 210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3159436&postcount=151
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 24 03:15:44 2016
    AT units unable to assault

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3162857&postcount=154
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 31 09:03:59 2016
    MLRS creates black hole v210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3167327&postcount=155
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 1 23:31:40 2016
    Helo evasion ends resupply v210b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3168095&postcount=157
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 5 11:41:05 2016
    And another player easily picks out the silliness of waiting 30 minutes to start moving:

"I specifically order a unit in screen posture to displace before they become decisively engaged and it takes an entire order cycle or more (30-40+ minutes sometimes?"

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4018702
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 14 14:10:45 2016
    Premature CAS re-supply v310b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3175690&postcount=158
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From scarab@21:1/5 to who on Mon Feb 15 07:47:49 2016
    In reply to "hermanhum@hotmail.com" who wrote the following:

For Heaven's sake - I go away for a year, come back and there is still Herman and his comic sidekick chuntering away.

Georgre Carling had it spot on:

Never argue wth an idiot beacause they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

--
    --------------------------------- --- -- -
    Posted with NewsLeecher v7.0 Beta 10
    Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to scarab on Mon Feb 15 01:17:35 2016
    On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 12:47:51 AM UTC-7, scarab wrote:
    In reply to "hermanhum@hotmail.com" who wrote the following:

For Heaven's sake - I go away for a year...

... and no one missed you in the slightest.

That's what happens when you have no facts with which to refute this bug report. See you next year (or later), one can only hope.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 20 01:20:48 2016
    Shooting through the earth v310b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3178781&postcount=159
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 24 23:35:54 2016
    Off-map arty destroyed by on-map arty v310b

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3195437&postcount=163
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 24 03:02:38 2016
    Another noob figures out the lameness of the command delays within his very first game.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4069341

"I understand what you say about command delays and issues, but makes for a frustrating game."
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 24 16:12:19 2016
    Helos disappear mid-flight

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3207397&postcount=168
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 8 16:54:14 2016
    "I normally target my own artillery and air assets. Rarely do I let the FSCC fire them for me."

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4073878

It is obvious that this developer has not even bothered to play his own game in over a year and is totally clueless as to how far it has been run into the ground. Ever since v2.09 was released 05-07-2015, the FSCC is mandatory and no longer optional,
    due to a bug.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3039334&postcount=107
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 24 19:42:33 2016
    Smoke causes path-finding fault v210b http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3218477&postcount=171
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hermanhum@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 29 01:03:59 2016
    Path-finding lunacy v2.10

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3249639&postcount=177
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05