• Since 12/29/2021 afternoon PST, MacBook Pro (MBP) froze hard twice minu

From Ant@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 31 19:28:18 2021
    XPost: comp.sys.mac.system, comp.sys.mac.systems, comp.sys.mac.misc
    XPost: comp.sys.mac.portables

Hello.

Since 12/29/2021 afternoon PST, MacBook Pro (MBP) froze hard twice minutes after waking up.

First one was when MBP was asleep (lid closed) and moved (cables were still connected) from the desk due to cleaning the room. Opened its lid up, relogged in the current standard(not admin)-level account, and used it for a few minutes. It was fine and
    then it froze hard.

Second one was about 30 minutes ago after MBP was asleep for hours from its idle time. Logged in just fine and then log out of this same standard account back to the login screen with multiple accounts. And then, it froze hard right away.

When MBP was frozen, its cursor (both external USB mouse and internal trackpad) and keyboard navigations (including LED lights) didn't respond. Closing and reopening lid, and disconnecting and reconnecting external powered USB devices didn't help at all.
    I even tried to reproduce this hard lock ups from what I remember. I doubt it is temperature related since it had been in the 60-70 degrees(F) indoor from the outdoor cold weather and rain. Right now, I'm running Disk Utility app's first aid to see if
    its internal 2 TB SSD is OK.

I'm wondering if there is a hardware issue in this year old (12/29/2020) 13" 2020 A2251 model (MWP62LL/A) MBP. It has Intel Core i7 (2.3 GHz; quad-core 10th gen. i7 CPU; 8 MB; L3 cache (Turbo Boost up to 4.1 GHz)), 32 GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X RAM, 2 TB PCIe-
    based SSD, Intel Iris Plus graphic, macOS Big Sur v11.6.2, etc. Using AUKEY USB C Hub 12-in-1 Type C Adapter for ASUS VA27DQSB 27??? 1080P monitor's HDMI and a very old MS USB mouse.

Is there anything else to try before going to an Apple store to diagnose and fix? I assume warranty extended since it was from 12/29/2020. :( Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
    --
    Go away 2021. 2022, please be better! :) NY (Eve)! 2.5-<3" rain fell over the last 2 days. Dang new issues! RIP, Betty White! 99?! :( More like rad 80 2 me.
    Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
    /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.
    / /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
    | |o o| |
    \ _ /
    ( )

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)