• calibration of nitrogen

From Amare Shiberu Keraga@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 27 00:43:45 2018
    I wanted to calibrate SWAT results for nitrogen. And I have put about 10 parameters with their ranges of values, about 50 observed data, and made the number of simulations to be 30, saved and tried to calibrate. It seemed to be running good but when the
    process is finished, I clicked ok and closed the window. But then a yes no question of starting the execution of SUFI2_post.bat dialog box appeared. Then after clicking yes, the a black SUFI2_post.bat dialog box has appeared.

And except dotty plots and goal, all the calibration outputs are showing as follows.

The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Best_Par.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\95ppu_g.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Best_Sim.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\new_pars.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Summary_Stat.txt does not exist

What may the problem be?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amare Shiberu Keraga@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 27 00:44:19 2018
    I wanted to calibrate SWAT results for nitrogen. And I have put about 10 parameters with their ranges of values, about 50 observed data, and made the number of simulations to be 30, saved and tried to calibrate. It seemed to be running good but when the
    process is finished, I clicked ok and closed the window. But then a yes no question of starting the execution of SUFI2_post.bat dialog box appeared. Then after clicking yes, the a black SUFI2_post.bat dialog box has appeared.

And except dotty plots and goal, all the calibration outputs are showing as follows.

The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Best_Par.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\95ppu_g.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Best_Sim.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\new_pars.txt does not exist
    The file E:\ABCDESwat\DSwat_1994\NO3_Calib.Sufi2.SwatCup\Iterations\Iter1\SUFI2.Out\Summary_Stat.txt does not exist

What may the problem be?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)