• Wanted Model 1 or Model 4 (any old Tandy )

From patrickd234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Joe Agrella on Fri Feb 14 21:46:02 2020
    On Saturday, July 5, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Joe Agrella wrote:
    Will buy or trade for IBM hardware. Let me know what you got and
    what you want...

--
    Joe Agrella trade80@gte.net

** Collector of TRS-80 Model 1,3,4's including software and etc ..**
    ** Email me your needs or what you have to sell. **

i just aquired some items from my aunt and was going to put them on ebay, but seeing you are a collector and knowing i started on a color computer, i would rather give you the chance to make an offer and have them. the getting started with color basic
    and the going ahead with extended color basic manuals are missing the covers, but the rest is intact. everything else is in excellant shape other than a labels on 1 or 2 cartrideges are starting to peel off. thanks, here is what i have

floppy drive controller and cables cat. no 26-3029
    cartridges include- gakactic attack, color file, spidercide, canyon vlimber, slay the nereis with manual. and then robot battle, starblaze, music, color scripsit, and videotex with no manual.
    books includes- sounds of egypt, dmp-110 operation manual, color script manual, color computer disk system, getting started with color basic, go ahead with extended color basic, and trs-80 computer operation manual.
    cassettes- mickey alpine adventure, and space probe. both are in their original box with cassette and manual.
    tandy home education systems floppys - in original box with all manuals - color math, color logo, vidtex, problem solving series, hands on, and play with language.

dave patrick
    dave@djcaution.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)