• Looking for Victor Andrews

From sigmandad@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Theresa Welsh on Tue Mar 13 08:51:26 2018
    On Sunday, January 30, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Theresa Welsh wrote:
    Back in the heyday of the Model I/III, my husband David and I sold our word processor (Lazy Writer) through Soft Sector Marketing. SSM was owned and operated by Victor Andrews, who also sold such renowned programs as Postman and Defender. Victor was a fixture at the local Detroit-area TRS-80 computer club, always ready to demonstrate the latest thing. I've been trying to find Victor with no luck. I'd like to talk with him for the book project I'm working on and get his memories of those days. SSM went out of business in the early 80s and we lost touch with Victor. I well remember his wife,
    Diane, and their son, Brian (who would be in his twenties now). They would also have a daughter a bit older than my daughter, Amy, who has a birthday next week and will be 15.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Victor and Diane Andrews? Any of you remember Soft Sector Marketing? Their main programmer was Larry Ashmun. Anyone know where he is?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)