• Aranym Networking help. Am I stupid?

From technoid6502@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 18 18:25:17 2018
    I'm running Linux (Kubuntu 18.10), updated to the day. I use what I gather is the foundation of Aranym, libvirt with the Virtual Machine Manager front end). It works well and the Nat networking for the virtual machines I run under it works well. The
    bridging under libvirt does not seem to work and I've not tried all that hard to configure it, given that the software warns that it will probably not work anyway.

My question is how can I get Aranym online? I'd like to have it just lease an ip address from my local DNSMASQ server as with the virtual machines running under Virt Manager.

I've made sure the driver files indicated are in the appropriate directories, and they appear to load at aranym boot, but cry errors I am unable to read due to my inability to produce a boot log to read them in detail. The system works well, without
    networking. I'm particularly impressed with the local disk support, being able to access my pc's hard disk as though it were a native atari drive. Oh, I should mention, I'm running the latest distro of Afros.

Best regards,

Technoid Mutant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)