• Explain this KQ6 riddle...

From dannymacmanw@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 19 12:09:03 2018
    The other answers are correct, but there is also a more in-depth meaning in each part of the clue:

Love is "L"egally defined by marriage
    Love, when shared, circles "O"utwardly to others around the source
    Love for someone or something will lead a person to a more profound "V"ictory than any other reason such as lust, greed, avarice.
    Love between two people usually ends with procreation, therefore twice ending with a nomin"EE" to continue on the lineage.

I loved this game when I was a kid. I know this post is over 20 years old, but I've read the simplified versions of this answer all over the internet yet I've never seen anyone try to explain it, but I could be wrong; it has happened before.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dannymacmanw@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 19 12:28:33 2018
    The other answers are correct, but there is also a more in-depth meaning in each part of the clue:

-Love is "L"egally defined by marriage
    -Love, when shared, circles "O"utwardly to others around the source
    -Love for someone or something will lead a person to a more profound "V"ictory than any other reason such as avarice, malice, power, etc.
    -Love between two people usually ends with procreation, therefore twice ending with a nomin"EE" to continue on the lineage.

I loved this game when I was a kid. I know this post is over 20 years old, but I've read the simplified versions of this answer all over the internet yet I've never seen anyone try to explain it, but I could be wrong; it has happened before.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)