• Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE 2019 EMAIL:

From Mr ibiezugbe@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 07:51:45 2023
    Herpes disease for the last 3 years, i had pain to eat and cough are nightmares, especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone
    with Herpes will go on to develop outbreak. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be. I started taking Acyclovir to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. As a Herpes patient we are advise to be
    taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Herpes treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone
    who has been healed from Herpes her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man, Called Dr Lucky Herbal Center. I was moved by the testimony and I contacted him by his Email.
    drluckyhealerhome@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to. After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Herpes patient, I'm cured and free of Acyclovir Pills.
    I'm forever grateful to him Youtube.com/@drluckyherbalhome instagram.com/dr_luckyherbalhome ... https://www.facebook.com/drluckyherbalhome... He assure me he can cure the following disease which I believed him, HIV, Cancer, Herpes Virus, Epilepsy,
    fibromyalgia, ALS, Hepatitis, Copd, Parkinson disease, Diabetes, Fibroid...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Barbara William@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 10:10:15 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 3:51:47 PM UTC+1, Mr ibiezugbe wrote:
    I am happy to share with the world a good man called Dr Jagu. who helped to restore my health. I was suffering from Herpes simplex virus. But when I met Dr Jagu my health changed from being Positive to Negative. I contacted him from a page online where I
    saw an Ad about him. He told me to not worry and that his medicine will cure my body. And I got his medicine and used it for 14days. I got back to the same clinic that diagnosed me and behold I was found negative. If you need his help, I believe he can
    help you. also read that he has a solution for PENIS ENLARGEMENT/PREMATURE EJACULATION. HIV/AIDS. CANCER. CHRONIC HEPATITIS B/C. DIABETES. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2349017741151 Or Email: drjagusolutiontemple@gmail.com, you can visit his web page: https://
    drjagusolutiontemp.wixsite.com/dr-jagu   

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Williams Morgan@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 08:16:37 2023
    Dr.Ede herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes until I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ede cures Herpes. I decided to contact him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God,
    now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ede herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to him, reach him on medicalmediumherbal@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sarah milex@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 14 06:51:24 2023
    I was checking about new developments genital herpes virus then I saw how different persons talks about getting cured from herpes through a particular herbalist called Excel so I Contacted him through his website https://Excelherbalcure.com and he
    responded with instructions about what he needs to prepare the herbal medication which I did and he sent the herbal meds to me in LA and after drinking the herbal medicine as he instructed I went back to the hospital few months later and the test result
    shows I'm negative after all the blister symptoms were gone and now I'm completely free of genital Herpes thanks to Dr.Excel for his medication.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julian@21:1/5 to sarah milex on Sun Oct 15 15:44:24 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 8:51:26 AM UTC-5, sarah milex wrote:
    I was checking about new developments genital herpes virus then I saw how different persons talks about getting cured from herpes through a particular herbalist called Excel so I Contacted him through his website https://Excelherbalcure.com and he
    responded with instructions about what he needs to prepare the herbal medication which I did and he sent the herbal meds to me in LA and after drinking the herbal medicine as he instructed I went back to the hospital few months later and the test result
    shows I'm negative after all the blister symptoms were gone and now I'm completely free of genital Herpes thanks to Dr.Excel for his medication.

Can you send me enough to do the same? I get my paycheck Wednesday.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05