• CURE

From Derrick Lennon@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 20 08:28:02 2023
    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over
    my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been cured from (HERPES
    VIRUS) by this Man Dr. harry and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. harry telling him about my (HERPES VIRUS) he told me not to worry that I was going to be
    cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr harry assured me that I have been cured, after some time I went to my doctor to
    confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have Any Type of Sickness Or Relationship Problem contact Dr. HARRY Email:: (drharrysolution@gmail.com Or What'sApp:: +2349036417079 .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Emily Jade@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 09:34:33 2023
    Thanks to God that now everything is fine, I'm cured now from herpes virus by Dr.Aba herbal meds I'm very thankful to him, you contact him through his address on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp his mobile number on +2348107155060

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sandra james@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 23:46:04 2023
    I never believe there is a cure to this herpes 1&2 because all the hospitals have told me there is no cure to it, a few months ago I came across this EMAIL dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com on the internet from a message shared by someone who he helped with his
    herbal cure. I contacted him through the email and asked for the cure and he informed me about the process and this man sent me a herbal medicine from africa which I took according to the way he instructed for weeks. I can’t believe when I go for a
    test my result comes out negative after all the symptoms have gone. I am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to this herpes you can also contact DR ABA through his email address on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05