• herpes cure

From Mary Jane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 10 23:48:46 2023
    Good day everyone, l don’t normally post on social media, this is a great testimony l must share. Please read and share to others. I was diagnosed with herpes. for over 6 years and I have been taking ARV drugs but i wasn't really satisfied because I
    needed to get this virus out from my system completely. A friend of mine told me about a man called Dr UMA  and showed me testimonies on how people talks about him. So l contact him and the good news is that i was totally cured from my herpes 
    immediately i finished taking the herbal medicine been sent to me by dr UMA. Till this very moment i'm still negative to the virus, so I'm urging you to contact him for help and get cured if you are infected also with any disease or you have any health
    issues, you can get to him through hisEmail: dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp/Call: +2347035619585.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From shola greek@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 14 08:25:09 2023
    God bless Dr. Maggie for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, and I wasn't satisfied I needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES I saw a comment
    about Dr. Maggie, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV, and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took as prescribed by him and 14 days later
    I was cured from HERPES, Dr. Maggie, truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drmaggieherbalhome82@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +14097946086 … Or Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093507668116&mibextid=LQQJ4d

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Emily Jade@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 14 14:49:28 2023
    Thanks to God that now everything is fine, I'm cured now from herpes virus by Dr.Aba herbal meds I'm very thankful to him, you contact him through his address on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp his mobile number on +2348107155060

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sandra james@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 05:52:14 2023
    AN AMAZING REMEDY FOR HSV 1 & 2. It's so unbelievable how wonderful herbs can be. when I first saw a post that said that a man have a perfect cure for HSV 1&2, i was like could this be real or some kind of scam but due to my eagerness to be cured I took
    the risk of contacting him, he gave me reasons to believe he is a real herbalist so I followed all his instructions on how to take the drugs for 14 days and now all my test results shows HSV 1&2 (-) negative , Dr Aba have the most safe cure for herpes
    and other stubborn virus which are HSV 1&2,STI,STD just name it he has the cure for them all. Contact him via his personal email address which is dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com . Trust me you will like this method, it's safe, cheap and easy. Do well to let
    others know about this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05