• MM6: Castle Darkmoor help

From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tYXN6IFLDs8W8b2s=?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 13 12:10:33 2021
    czwartek, 25 czerwca 1998 o 09:00:00 UTC+2 Kelvin Lim napisał(a):
    Tom Reece <ree...@aloha.net> wrote:
    The room I can't get into appears to only have one entrance, the one blocked by a
    forcefield. There don't appear to be any side openings. I had no problem >getting into the room with the second blue/red cube. It is in the first big >room, surrounded by a cavern you can access after you touch the first red cube.

Tom
    There's another entrance, from a balcony. As I've mentioned
    previously, you need to go from a side entrance. What I meant was that
    you had to go around the outside of the building... instead of heading
    in by the main entrance, go left of it, and follow the wall until you
    reach a flight of stairs along the outside wall. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <stdio.h>
    int main(void) {
    char *s = "\xA\x2C\0#my$~od$iclcikzJgcfdc|foa\"*gcF*dc|foA*gexL", *i; for(i=s+*(s+1);i-s-1;) printf("%c", *i--^*s); return 0; } -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    here I am replying this lovel ygame and struggling trought this damned dungeon

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jon Yildiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 7 21:11:18 2021
    Hahaha, I've been playing this game for 22 years and only now I'm coming across this.

I'm sad that nobody correctly answered Tom Reece's question from June 24, 1998.... Tom, that forcefield is disabled by clicking on the second big cube hanging from the ceiling (not in that area). But first you gotta turn that cube from blue to red by
    flipping a switch that will tell you that "the fires of the dead shall burn forever".

There you go. I know you'd been refreshing this page every day for the past 23 years hoping somebody would help you. Now you can finally finish the game.

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:10:34 PM UTC-4, Tomasz Różok wrote:
    czwartek, 25 czerwca 1998 o 09:00:00 UTC+2 Kelvin Lim napisał(a):
    The room I can't get into appears to only have one entrance, the one blocked by a
    forcefield. There don't appear to be any side openings. I had no problem >getting into the room with the second blue/red cube. It is in the first big
    room, surrounded by a cavern you can access after you touch the first red cube.

Tom
    previously, you need to go from a side entrance. What I meant was that
    you had to go around the outside of the building... instead of heading
    in by the main entrance, go left of it, and follow the wall until you reach a flight of stairs along the outside wall. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <stdio.h>
    int main(void) {
    char *s = "\xA\x2C\0#my$~od$iclcikzJgcfdc|foa\"*gcF*dc|foA*gexL", *i; for(i=s+*(s+1);i-s-1;) printf("%c", *i--^*s); return 0; } -----------------------------------------------------------------------

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Yaya (Ogrevampire)@21:1/5 to Jon Yildiz on Mon Dec 5 03:48:52 2022
    On Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 11:11:19 PM UTC-5, Jon Yildiz wrote:
    Hahaha, I've been playing this game for 22 years and only now I'm coming across this.

I'm sad that nobody correctly answered Tom Reece's question from June 24, 1998.... Tom, that forcefield is disabled by clicking on the second big cube hanging from the ceiling (not in that area). But first you gotta turn that cube from blue to red by
    flipping a switch that will tell you that "the fires of the dead shall burn forever".

There you go. I know you'd been refreshing this page every day for the past 23 years hoping somebody would help you. Now you can finally finish the game.
    On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:10:34 PM UTC-4, Tomasz Różok wrote:
    czwartek, 25 czerwca 1998 o 09:00:00 UTC+2 Kelvin Lim napisał(a):
    forcefield. There don't appear to be any side openings. I had no problem
    getting into the room with the second blue/red cube. It is in the first big
    room, surrounded by a cavern you can access after you touch the first red cube.

Tom
    previously, you need to go from a side entrance. What I meant was that you had to go around the outside of the building... instead of heading in by the main entrance, go left of it, and follow the wall until you reach a flight of stairs along the outside wall. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <stdio.h>
    int main(void) {
    Honestly this game is still "Fresh" for me, although I can't remember for the life of me which MM game had the really cool chests (black) silver etc. and the merchant that says "See anything you like" in a creepy voice. IMHO MM series has the same fond
    memories as Questron and other SSI games from my apple II days.
    Thanks for posting Jon, share the love brother.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05