• BG: 50 dollars for half a game

From ericmark668@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 22 07:57:06 2019
    My name is Eric Mark from USA..I was diagnosed with Herpes Genital Virus and i have been so unhappy everyday and depressed whenever i think that i have this virus in my body,and i had sore in my mouth and penis for the past 6 years,I have been dealing
    with this disease but I am thankful after seeing a comment on how Dr.Zuku has cured so many others,I email him and he sent me his natural herbs and when i used it within 2 week I was found negative after my Doctor tested me,i also found out that Dr.Zuku
    has remedy to other diseases such as, HSV 1&2,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,And HPV GENITAL WARTS And many more,am so surprise and happy thank you sir for curing my Herpes Genital Virus Dr.Zuku you can write to him and get cured email
    drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com his WhatsApp Number:+254742884656 Dr Zuku Blogs  https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ericmark668@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 22 07:55:45 2019
    My name is Eric Mark from USA..I was diagnosed with Herpes Genital Virus and i have been so unhappy everyday and depressed whenever i think that i have this virus in my body,and i had sore in my mouth and penis for the past 6 years,I have been dealing
    with this disease but I am thankful after seeing a comment on how Dr.Zuku has cured so many others,I email him and he sent me his natural herbs and when i used it within 2 week I was found negative after my Doctor tested me,i also found out that Dr.Zuku
    has remedy to other diseases such as, HSV 1&2,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,And HPV GENITAL WARTS And many more,am so surprise and happy thank you sir for curing my Herpes Genital Virus Dr.Zuku you can write to him and get cured email
    drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com his WhatsApp Number:+254742884656 Dr Zuku Blogs  https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)