• Wizardry 7: The Perfect Party

From john1948twelvea@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 4 12:46:59 2019
    On Tuesday, May 9, 1995 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crow 109 wrote:
    Ok whats the best Party to have.. And is there any trick to be able to
    have a Lord
    when you start out, i have only gotten one once! :)

--Crow 109
    "I will destroy everything.. I will create a monument to non
    exsistance..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
    Email Address: Crow109@AOL.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

I usually start with 5 rangers and a thief. I want the rangers so they all have the ability to hide. I want the thief to open doors, chests etc. I try to change class on the thief asap to get ninjitsu skills (ranger or ninja). I periodically stop to
    practice swimming so I can use points from level increases for other skills. You can use the black wafer in the lock at the inside door in the Forbidden Zone to set off the alarm. I can get battles to build levels FOREVER.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dimensional Traveler@21:1/5 to john1948twelvea@yahoo.com on Thu Apr 4 15:56:48 2019
    On 4/4/2019 12:46 PM, john1948twelvea@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 9, 1995 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crow 109 wrote:
    Ok whats the best Party to have.. And is there any trick to be able to
    have a Lord
    when you start out, i have only gotten one once! :)

I usually start with 5 rangers and a thief. I want the rangers so they all have the ability to hide. I want the thief to open doors, chests etc. I try to change class on the thief asap to get ninjitsu skills (ranger or ninja). I periodically stop
    to practice swimming so I can use points from level increases for other skills. You can use the black wafer in the lock at the inside door in the Forbidden Zone to set off the alarm. I can get battles to build levels FOREVER.

*casts Banish Undead on this necro-thread*

--
    Inquiring minds want to know while minds with a self-preservation
    instinct are running screaming.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)