• Urgent role_ Project Manager/ BA_ Remote location_6 month plus C2C

From Satish Chaturvedi@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 15 07:43:36 2021
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent position for Project Manager/ BA.Please share profile to SatishC@vbeyond.com

Job Title: - : Project Manager/ BA

Location: - : Remote (Philly once COVID restrictions get lifted)

Duration: - 6 month plus C2C

Mode of interview:-Phone, Skype

Visa: - Only H4 EAD/ GC EAD / GC / USC/H1B on C2C
    Client :- AmeriHealth Cartas/Fluidedge

Project Manager
    Caritas is searching for a PM who can be a strong utility player that can help them both from a PM and analytical standpoint. They need someone with strong PM skills who can also help with documentation. Must have strong documenting and writing skills (
    BA type skill sets)
    Must have good communication experience.
    Healthcare is NOT needed.

The Project Manager will be required to deliver the following:

• Manage PMO assigned projects including the planning, scope, accountability, deliverables, timelines, communication and training, both within the team and across the institute.
    • Assist Program Manager to develop and implement strategic and support plans for the project management office.
    • Assist in planning and execution of project improvement initiatives. • Lead Business Analysts activities as needed
    • Plan, direct and optimize activities, interdependencies and resources across projects.
    • Manage all project documentation based on the needs of each project. • Manage risks and issues, lead corrective actions and ensure policy compliance.
    • Utilize educational materials and opportunities for stakeholders.
    • Collaborate with stakeholders and PMO team members to improve the quality of project and program delivery across the institute.
    • Perform on-going learning and training related to project/program management, business analysis and other activities

Job Responsibilities

• Project Identification
    o Identify and organize projects by defining project scope, goals and deliverables
    o Perform needs analyses to ensure that institutional needs are met
    o Identify key stakeholders and appropriate project team members

Thanks & Regards,
    Satish Chaturvedi I Technical Recruiter
    VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH
    Noida I Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA
    Ph: +1-908-829-0708

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)