• Urgent role_ Python Developer_ Remote location_6 month plus C2C

From Satish Chaturvedi@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 9 07:42:33 2021
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent position for Python Developer.Please share profile to SatishC@vbeyond.com

Job Title: - : Python Developer

Duration: - 6 month plus C2C

Mode of interview:-Phone, Skype

Visa: - Only H4 EAD/ GC EAD / GC / USC on C2C
    Client :- CIOX Health/Citius tech

Key Skill:
    Python

Mandatory Skills:
    Skillset - Kubernetes, Python, Axure, Distributed arch, Event driven arch, Knowledge of FHIR is must. (Clinical content, data elements described in FHIR).

Desired Skills:
    RESTful, SOAP web service development

Job Description:
    You will be responsible to Develop interfaces to connect with disparate systems and code custom interfaces as well.
    In this role, you will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving complex interface issues, which would require a good understanding of networking, database querying, and programming concepts.
    Additionally, you are also expected to support interface validation, testing, deployment, and documentation during the life cycle of the project.
    This role requires constant communication with the clients, vendors, and project counterparts during the project cycle, which will call for working during the first half of the US working day.

Skills and Abilities:
    Experience with standard healthcare formats (HL7,CCDA,FHIR).
    Skillset - Kubernetes, Python, Axure, Distributed arch, Event driven arch, Knowledge of FHIR is must. (Clinical content, data elements described in FHIR).
    Working with different data formats (e.g XML, CSV, HL7, JSON etc.).
    SQL Server experience (Stored Procedures, Database design, SQL Statements, Management Studio, etc.).
    Working knowledge of RESTful/SOAP services is plus.
    Provide post-Implementation and on-going interoperability support. Troubleshoot, diagnose and accurately document interoperability problems and their probable causes.
    Identify root/cause , test and implement solutions.
    Knowledge and a general understanding of JSON, XML.
    Work independently and troubleshoot issues.
    Builds and participates in test plan development. Acts as a resource during testing and upgrades; coordinates with appropriate individuals.
    Strong Communication and interaction skill with third party vendor and clients. Awareness of object-oriented design concepts and interface design.

Thanks & Regards,
    Satish Chaturvedi I Technical Recruiter
    VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH
    Noida I Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA
    Ph: +1-908-829-0708
    Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill S 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
    mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please reply to satishc@vbeyond.com subject=Remove. Also mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
    inconvenience.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)