• OSRMT V1.5, need help (docs, installation, running)

From osrmt2019@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Eric on Sun Apr 14 02:24:22 2019
    On Friday, August 3, 2007 at 4:21:02 AM UTC+5:30, Eric wrote:
    Just downloaded Aron Smith's Open Source Requirements Management Tool
    (OSRMT) version 1.5.

Tried a Linux (Fedora 7) install:

UnZIPped the .zip file and got a file called osrmtNNN.jar.
    Said "java osrmtNNN.jar" and got back a bunch of errors starting with "Exception in thread 'main' jave.lang.(etc.), and exit.

Tried the same thing with OSRMT 1.4 and 1.3, more or less the same result.

Tried running the jar file on Windows XP and discovered that it is an installer, not the executable program. Installation went sucessfully and without error. Ran the OSRMT server and a DOS-type dialog box opens, a
    bunch of stuff prints out, and then it stops. Looked at Task Manager and
    saw that OSRMT Server is running. OK, so I guess it does a bunch of initialization and then runs in the background leaving the DOS box up ...
    not really elegant but if that's all it needs...

Then started up OSRMT client, came up with a login dialog box with DEMO as the username ... clicked on OK and it sits there and does nothing. Hit Cancel then tried it again with my username and password, still just sits there and does nothing.

So far I have found absolutely zero documentation, not so much as a README file, in multiple Google and Yahoo searches. I figured if I got something
    to run on Windows there might be a Help facility with some user documentation, but so far I haven't been able to get it to run that far.

I really want to run it on Linux because I need to eventually install it
    on a remote server and access it over the net, but I'll settle for getting
    it to run in ANY environment for now.

Any suggestions? Thanks...

Hello All,

OSRMT is relaunched in GitHub with the latest version 1.6 last month (March 2019).

Please follow the path https://github.com/osrmt/osrmt/ for accessing the latest version.

We are a small team of freelance volunteers trying to rebuild the OSRMT . Anyone willing to join this initiative please write to us at osrmt2019@gmail.com or contact us at GITHUB
    Looking forward to hearing from you
    The OSRMT team

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)