• SAP Security-----Houston, TX-----Contract To Hire

From kiran Toj@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 06:45:11 2019
    Hi Friends,
    Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

SAP Security
    Houston, TX
    Contract To Hire

Job Description:
    • Security Design, Develop, Enhance, Implement, and Test various SAP applications
    • Requirement Gathering for Security tasks involved for project implementation in various systems
    • Analyze the risk associated with the project implementation and secure the system
    • Remediate or Mitigate the risk identified in collaboration with Business
    • Design and Development of Security roles of various SAP applications as per the standards processes and Controls
    • Work with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and internal audit requirements for all systems.
    • Review the applications that integrate with SAP and make sure the interface is Secured
    • Support during cutover, Go live, Hyper care post implementation of the project
    • Knowledge transfer to the support team on the design and provide documentation

Thanks and Regards,
    Kiran
    Yochana IT Solutions INC
    23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
    kiran@yochana.com || www.yochanait.com
    Hangouts / Skype: saikiran0909@gmail.com
    off: 248-598-7520

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)