• From T.U.R.F.: A Preview on the new Uniface.Info

From Uli@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 25 22:46:07 2018
    Today, Jan Cees Boogard gave me the privilege of a preview of the new look-and-feel of the uniface.info site.

It offers a state-of-the art interactive user interface and (for users with a small monitor like me very important)
    a reactive layout of the page elements. Faster access to the most important information (just one click away)
    and a more structured presentation is visible on the startpage, and more emphasis is on the "Knowlede" issue.
    Not only texts, but even videos can be placed on the new forums.

To get instant information, Posts and Forums can be "watched" and RSS feeds are possible on forum level.

In the discussion, I got the impression that (after the last months of disturbances caused by "reorganisation" )
    "Amsterdam" is heading for a more reliable central information platform for all the uniface customers (and an attractive one as well).
    When patches are re-released (like we had shortly with the 10.3.01.003) the community will be informed immediately.

Good News (not only for Ingo): the wishlist will be back after more than a years absence.

And I had a chance to present what basic data I need for my "sunday morning ritual" of harvesting infos
    for my "weekly-changes-analysis on reported issues" and what could be improved on the query results.

So when it comes to an improved communication between "the Lab" and the customers,
    I have a very good feeling that the new uniface.info is a BIG step in the right direction.

Success, Uli

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)