• Hypothesis: Hurrican causing massive electromagnetic field effecting tr

From skybuck2000@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 13 21:12:23 2018
    Hello,

(Here is my current hypothesis and who this may affect, basically submarines and planes)

I just experienced a very weird internet outage/partial fall out.

It was very weird and only last for a minute or so, some websites failed to load, others half, some fully but slowly.

It might have been some kind of radio or satelite link being affected.

But I don't think my traffic goes via that because then the latency should be above 500 milliseconds or something and it's not that high ever.

So my best guess is it must have been something else, and here is my hypothesis:

The rotational speed of the hurrican, swinging/circularing around all these air particles must have had some kind of massive electrical effect, that caused the trans atlantic cable in the sea, assuming there is one... to briefly fail cause corrupted
    packets or somehow cause a brief internet disruption.

This could mean this hurrican's electro magnetic field penetrated deep into the ocean, so deep it affected this cable.

If this hypothesis is unknown in the sciencetific community which I find somewhat hard to believe, I will google this later, then my experimention suggestion is as follows:

Send a submarine with highly sensitive equipment into the bottom of the ocean, before a future hurrican arrives and start measuring any electrical effects.

If this effect is currently unknown/unaware of then submarines of the navy might be at brief risk.

So it may be worth it for the army to investigate this phenemenon in case there is any merit to it, and prevent any nuclear submarine mishap from occuring ;)

This may also explain loss of planes in the bermuda triangle that may have been near such hurricanes at the time of disappearance ;) :)

Bye for now,
    Skybuck =D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)