• Corona Update 19, Hyper Inflation Survival Guide

From skybuck2000@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 22 10:12:59 2021
    Let's first explain the cause of the hyper inflation:

1. In the 1960's the vietnam war started, the USA got involved, had to start pumping/printing money to pay for the war.

2. In the 1970's the gold coupling to the dollar was dismissed. Too many countries world wide demanding gold and selling off the dollar.

3. In the 1980's there was a stock market crash of 30%.

4. In the 1990's some recovery from stag-flation.

5. In the 2001's the world trade center attack and the start of another very expensive war. The usa started printing money again.

6. In the 2008's huge bank crash, almost collapsed the entire system.

7. In the 2012's some european crisis with greece and ball out programs.

8. In the 2019's almost another crisis, but now this was covered up by corona.

So now the world politics and banks are preparing to blame corona for yet another huge crisis.

9. In the 2020's and 2021's world governments printing money like crazy. Crazy things happening like: ZERO or NEGATIVE INTEREST. Disallowed to buy Gold, Disallowed to buy Bitcoin. Forced bank account closures for anybody involved with bitcoin.

10. Now november/december 2021 inflation of 7% official, 14% unofficial inflation and RISING most likely. Most likely aftershock of the expensive wars.

11. Shortage of resources, earth can no longer produce the resources required to maintain wealth.

12. China housing/building market in trouble, China market huge, looking to invest in other safe heavens.

Anyway, what is the best advise from TOP people here it comes:

1. Do exactly the opposite of what banks and governments want you to do:

1.1 Stop taking their pitty corona bonusses and instead SELL your business while you still can if at all possible.

1.2 Take the money from your bank account and invest it into:

1.2.1 20% GOLD
    1.2.2 30% SILVER
    1.2.3 24% BITCOIN
    1.2.4 1% PascalCoin (my personal favorite :))
    1.2.5 25% HOUSES

1.3 CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE it will become useless anyway. Perhaps keep it open for only small things like supermarket and food purchases lol.

1.4 WAIT UNTIL THE YEAR 2030 to see what happens, maybe even a bit longer till 2040.

1.5 STAY IN-DOORS, LOCK YOURSELF UP in case corona crisis becomes worse.

1.6 DO NOT BUY JUNK BONDS, THIS IS NOW AND WILL BECOME THE BIGGEST GARBAGE EVER. Some believe it may maintain some value, but the other things mentioned in 1.2 are way more reliable.

ALL COUNTRIES/CONTINENTS SEEM HIT BY THIS GLOBAL CRISIS, USA, CHINA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, RUSSIA.

NO CONTINENT SEEMS SAFE FROM THE INCOMING DOOOOOOOOOM.

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING RIGHT NOW IS:

1.7 RISING ENERGY PRICES
    1.8 RISING MATERIAL COSTS
    1.9 RISING HOUSE MARKET PRICES
    2.0 RISING STOCK MARKET
    2.1 RISING FOOD PRICES
    2.2 RISING OIL/GAS PRICES
    2.3 RISING COMPUTER/CHIP PRICES
    2.4 PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING RISING, CLEAR SIGN OF TROUBLE AHEAD.

Anyway why do I want you to survive this CRISIS !?:

I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE.

I NEED YOU TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AFTER THE CRISIS IS OVER, IF IT'S OVER AT ALL, BUT I HAVE GOOD HOPE THERE WILL BE RECOVERY EVENTUALLY.

I need the world to get back to normal eventually, I really on you to RUN this planet.

I cannot run this planet alone, you cannot run this planet alone. WE ALL need each other to get through this CRISIS.

I value your DNA, your uniqueeness, it is what makes humanity strong and survive attacks from bacteria, viruses, parasites and other creatures.

WITHOUT DIVERSE DNA HUMANITY WILL BE DESTROYED BY OTHER CREATURES.

^^^ THIS IS THE ULTIMATE THRUTH ^^^

The other creatures will every quickly zoom in onto our DNA and EAT US ALIVE and DESTROY US.

DE-POPULATION IS THE MOST STUPID IDEA EVER.

Also there are other challenges ahead like beating asteroids and other threat from SPACE.

We need everybody on this planet to SURVIVE the terrors of SPACE ITSELF !

Every single person/baby born could hold the solution to the next crisis from OTHER SPACE ! =D

Bye for now,
    Skybuck.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)