• Hiccups in video

From groovee@cyberdude.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 15 08:11:14 2020
    I watch foreign TV channels on my Fiber connection, and sometimes, the video stutters. Now, MY connection is a hefty 250 Mbps, and I'm pretty sure the broadcasting TV channel has enough bandwidth going into it as well, so I was just wondering - is there
    some way to *tell* which part of the world is responsible for the screwing-up? Like, with traceroute or something? For that matter, how would I check how much bandwidth the TV guys have going into their systems (if it's a *broadcast* channel, is it even
    referred to as "servers"?) (Of course, I realise that in a packet switched network like the internet, one little chunk of info could take a different route around the world than the next chunk, so....)

Thanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lindsey Lindsey@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 11 01:31:33 2020
    ---)))-Looking For Good Relationship-(((---
    Hey guys!!!
    Looking for a good man that could show me a good time. Specially new things in the Bedroom. I’m willing to try just about anything you want to try, so please let me know if you would like to meet up some times and go to little nuts together 
    Just visit my personal profile here as “dreamgirl468” and Get my Personal Number and my all Details, if you agree: https://tinyurl.com/yct2zynj

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)